Obsessed wih american hops, lambic and sahti. Teacher of geography, owner of a boxer, skinny. Started moving my ratings here but after 14 got back to my old-school notebooks. Will continue someday.
Update 11/22/2005. Winds of change are blowing: I’m in the process of starting to add my ratings on-line again. However, I will rate here only beers that have some special meaning for me someway or another.
Examples of the beers with that particular meaning:
1) a beer I really hated
2) a beer I simply loved
3) a Sorghum-beer from Rwanda I had a privilege to send to my friend and then had a new chance to try it myself
4) a beer I enjoyed on a day I got married
5) a beer I enjoyed when reading """"Täällä Pohjantähden alla"""" the first time
6) a beer I enjoyed in a café near the """"sniper-alley"""" in Sarajevo
7) a beer I enjoyed after noticing there’s a bird’s nest in my trousers lying on the balcony