AMA is a transatlantic brewing project that carries the signature of Amarcord Beer, with its origins in a meeting in New York with Garrett Oliver, the Brooklyn Brewery brewmaster, and the internationally famous designer Milton Glaser, amongst other things the inventor of the "I love NY" logo.
Bright gold in colour, with a compact foamy head. Fruity and floral notes from the use of orange-blossom honey and slow refermentation in the bottle. Great elegance, harmony and balance on the palate. Every sip finishes with the tang of hops, with the invitation to continue the experience.
- Beautiful snow-white foam, creamy, dense, persistent.
- Light yellow opalescent beer.
- Good olfactory intensity and definitely attractive its aromatic finesse. The orange blossom honey is revealed clearly in the nose to medium-high temperatures, but at serving temperature the fresh feeling citrus and sour perfume prevails.
- Medium body and considerable effervescence.
- The palate feels notes of fresh citrus, very present the citric acid. As it warms it loads sweet aroma of honey and barley malt. A fresh finish, rich in citrus notes, a refined dryness in the end. The bitter content matches with the other marked flavours (acid, citrus).
- Aftertaste releases long and winding notes of fresh citrus that combine with sugary notes and malt.
- A refreshing beer , fragrant, well-balanced the sweet-acid notes, ending moderately dry invokes the next sip.
Brewer: Birra Amarcord
Style: Belgian Ale
Alcohol Content: 6%