overall
RATINGS: 161   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
At Pilsner we have not changed since our beer was 1st brewed in 1926. Why? It’s right there on the bottle…. "old style". Those are more than just words on a beloved label. Being true to who we are has kept our drinkers loyal and kept Pilsner from being a fad. And that’s why our advertising, promotions and even our website have been done in the style of 1926- old style. Being true to who we are has kept our drinkers loyal and kept Pilsner form being a fad. The stagecoach on the label is not a band wagon..... the rabbit would not stand for it.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

KegLiquids34 (2) - - NOV 26, 2018 does not count
Can't put my finger on it as I had a Pil tonite. You have to slam it back. If you nurse it and go around the 15 minute mark with it, it starts to go flat. Plus colder the better.

FlightLegion22 (2) - - OCT 10, 2018 does not count
For a cheaper Pilsner in bottles or tall boys I find this beer really good for it's price range compared to other major Pilsners around it's price range. The bottle logo is awesome, the beer is refreshing. For a cheap beer it's not bad at all.

AllGrainRater20 (1) - - AUG 31, 2018 does not count
I'm also rating this in terms of it's "cheap beer" status. Is it actually a 5 out of 5? Nope, maybe a 3.5, but as far as affordable lagers go, this is by far my favourite and in my opinion deserves a higher score.

Beerinyourbutt (1) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 17, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: JUL 17, 2018 This beer is great. Im trying to boost the rating. You guys are rating it all wrong. Its a damn good $2 tallboy when compared to others.

Nurmis (1358) - Oulu, FINLAND - JUL 7, 2018
Can. Pours clear pale golden with small white head. Average carbonation. Sweetish malt and light hops. Bitter finish. Average pils.

stantheman (1485) - British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 11, 2018
A super can from 8th St. Liquor store in New Westminster. A very pale beer with generous white head and a faintly sweet malty nose. Very lightly hopped and malted, but not overly sweet. It calls itself a pilsner, but RB lists it as a pale lager, which really it is. It does not have the bright crispness of a Czech pils. I give it 2.3

BeerChamp7 (23) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 24, 2018
Goes great with palm bays (palm breezys) keg stands, douchy pool parties and dumping your girlfriend over txt because she's taking time away from "da boiz"

Raistlin (779) - London, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 8, 2017
Pale yellow pour, fairly large head that disappeared fast. Grassy and grainy aroma and taste, corn, light hopping detected. Easy drinking, if nothing else.

AleRider78 (2088) - Winchester, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 5, 2017
Pours a huge foamy, bubbly white head which gives off thick patchy lacing. Has a straw coloured appearance. Mainly grainy and wheaty aromas. Very light roasted malts. Some hints of corn adjunct used in this one. Flavours are pretty much same as aromas. Just lots of corn, grains and wheats. Very mild sweetness. But something about it makes it real easy to drink and has just enough flavour. Sort of a mild, flat, prickly mouthfeel. Light and smooth, not much else. Awesome old school/retro label on cans from the old Lethbridge, Alberta brewed beer.

UXO (1896) - CANADA - MAY 17, 2017
Appearance: clear pale straw with one finger of fluffy white head, good retention and well-defined lacing. (3/5) Aroma: grassy, corn, pale malt. (4/10) Taste: moderate sweet, low bitter. (4/10) Palate: light body, moderate carbonation, short mild finish. (3/5) I drank an awful lot of this when I was young(er) and stupid(er). My response to it now is pretty predictable - but it’s nigh-on the only thing at YYZ I haven’t officially ranked before, so what’m I supposed to do? (9/20) 4.5/10 #ryansbooze ryansbooze.com