overall
Brewed by Anheuser-Busch InBev Belgium (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3178   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

Goalie79 (28) - - APR 23, 2018
UPDATED: APR 24, 2018 Another beer that unduly gets extra hate. Pours golden with a malty aroma. Tastes of toast/earth.

TomHendriksen (1323) - NETHERLANDS - APR 22, 2018
Fles gedronken op Mallorca, het is een goudgeel bier met weinig schuim. Het heeft een gistachtig aroma. De smaak is moutig en wat hoppig.

Jabah (829) - Bethesda, Maryland, USA - APR 16, 2018
I believe I had this before, but was a while back and couldn't quite remember. So, I decided to buy a 6-pack since I've been seeing this beer around many place, on tap, etc. Was hesitant about the $9/ six pack price tag, but was included in a rebate promotion, so said "wth, I'll take a shot." Almost bought Beck's instead for a buck less, and kinda wish that I did. As I was checking out, I saw the manager of Publix who I happen to play cards with and asked him if he had Stellas. He said he had, and that he thought it was better on tap. Then I read here some comments that it is better on tap, so maybe next time I'll try it on tap? In the bottle though, was semi-skunky in aroma and first few sips, but the beer itself was smooth and had a decent pilsnery taste. I'd say something like a cross between a Belgian Blonde/Wheat Ale and a Pilsner. Appearance is a light yellow with a bit of an orange tint. I guess it's a decent one if at the bar on tap, with not many other choices in the microbrew department. Don't think I'll be buying in the bottle again though. Will probably go with Beck's or Bass instead. (All part of that $10 rebate Michelob is offering on 4-six packs....Just glad to have other choices included)

cah (10) - - APR 1, 2018
A pretty smooth drinking imported beer. Maybe a step above Heineken. Anyway. Enjoy. Cheers. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

bunget (1078) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - APR 1, 2018
Can. Clear golden body, medium white head with average retention and some lacing. Aroma of grains, apricot jam, cooked vegetables, herbs and metallic notes. Taste of grains, herbs, hints of peppercorn and sugar, mineral water. A well done classic.

Salian (239) - Sale, Cheshire, ENGLAND - MAR 25, 2018
It's been a while. More flavour than most of the big lagers, but overly gassy, thin and not that good really from a flavour perspective. Crisp and pretty refreshing though.

1.1
georgibonchev (71) - - MAR 23, 2018
Too expensive for a bad lager, too bad for an expensive one. It the price was lower I could close my eyes and say it is ok beer. But for this money you will find better choices.

wilmst (37) - - MAR 22, 2018
Probably the best lager on the world. That or Heineken. Hey craft brew fans-you lagers rule but no American lager compares. Pull your head out and hey a freaking clie. Deal with it. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

herrklemann (678) - Graz, AUSTRIA - MAR 16, 2018
Tap. Clear gold with a small white head. No aroma at all. Watery, slightly sweet, slightly bitter. Watery body with pearly carbonation. Eh.

SinH4 (7260) - Garching b. München, GERMANY - MAR 16, 2018
Tap. Clear golden color with white head. Aroma is sweetish grains, watery. Taste is watery, grains, a touch fruit sweetness. Silky mouthfeel with medium carbonation. Pretty neutral, pretty meh.