overall
Brewed by Anheuser-Busch InBev Belgium (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3182   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

as1999 (50) - Zagreb, CROATIA - MAY 18, 2018
UPDATED: MAY 18, 2018 Svijetli lager blijedo zlatne boja,finog mirisa i odlicnog okusa blage gorcine...vrlo dobro

1.2
rami_pl (5626) - Warszawa, POLAND - MAY 6, 2018
Rami Rami is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at Carrefour express Kurydzy teoche, alodkie, zbozowe ciut, wodniste, zostawia jakis dziwny posmak. Z zalet: zimne i mokre

klukas (412) - Rijeka, CROATIA - MAY 6, 2018
Enjoyed: Poured from a bottle into both mug and original flute/tulip glass. Appearance: Clear pale golden colour, with relative rich but short-lived head. Aroma: From both glasses the same: Malt, corn, hay. Palate: Light body, gentle carbonation. Taste: Malt, mixture of sour and sweet, corn, water, gentle bitter aftertaste. Overall impression: Nothing special, usual industrial beer. Drinkable and might be refreshing. Note: My version is brewed by Zagrebačka pivovara (5,0 % alc) (not Stella Artois Légère (Hungary)

cam0617 (117) - Colroado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 2, 2018
UPDATED: MAY 2, 2018 12oz bottle at home. Pours clear golden yellow, with a white head. The aroma is stale banana, with a flavor of banana bread, but its very faint. It's an ok stout but there is many more better out there

AleSensei105 () - Irving, Texas, USA - APR 29, 2018
I was looking for a change from the Bud Light Clamato that I normally drink. So I bought the Stella Artois however the bottle I have says Belgium Lager Beer & brewed by the Stella Artois Brewery, Leuven Belgium @ 5% ABV. This is the closest page I could find. Anyway, it's not bad but has a strong lager stout kick to it. I tried to let my pallet adjust over 4 of these but I may not buy again because of the taste alone. Wished it was a little smoother, kinda like Rolling Rock. To be fair; my pallet might be off since I've been drinking the Clamato as long as I have. Like I said; it's not bad.

IPAMonger127 (2) - - APR 28, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: APR 28, 2018 Very light & clean Burst has a inconsistent bitter finish but the light & pale flavors make this one of my favorite beers to drink. Also has a high abv content than most other pale lagers at 5.0% Very delicious when served on draft!!

Goalie79 (38) - - APR 23, 2018
UPDATED: APR 24, 2018 Another beer that unduly gets extra hate. Pours golden with a malty aroma. Tastes of toast/earth.

TomHendriksen (1514) - NETHERLANDS - APR 22, 2018
Fles gedronken op Mallorca, het is een goudgeel bier met weinig schuim. Het heeft een gistachtig aroma. De smaak is moutig en wat hoppig.

Jabah (935) - Bethesda, Maryland, USA - APR 16, 2018
I believe I had this before, but was a while back and couldn't quite remember. So, I decided to buy a 6-pack since I've been seeing this beer around many place, on tap, etc. Was hesitant about the $9/ six pack price tag, but was included in a rebate promotion, so said "wth, I'll take a shot." Almost bought Beck's instead for a buck less, and kinda wish that I did. As I was checking out, I saw the manager of Publix who I happen to play cards with and asked him if he had Stellas. He said he had, and that he thought it was better on tap. Then I read here some comments that it is better on tap, so maybe next time I'll try it on tap? In the bottle though, was semi-skunky in aroma and first few sips, but the beer itself was smooth and had a decent pilsnery taste. I'd say something like a cross between a Belgian Blonde/Wheat Ale and a Pilsner. Appearance is a light yellow with a bit of an orange tint. I guess it's a decent one if at the bar on tap, with not many other choices in the microbrew department. Don't think I'll be buying in the bottle again though. Will probably go with Beck's or Bass instead. (All part of that $10 rebate Michelob is offering on 4-six packs....Just glad to have other choices included)

cah (13) - - APR 1, 2018
A pretty smooth drinking imported beer. Maybe a step above Heineken. Anyway. Enjoy. Cheers. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone