overall
Formerly brewed at Fischer (Heineken France)
Style: Flavored - Other
Schiltigheim, Alsace, France

RATINGS: 11   MEAN: 1.49/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
A rum flavored beer.

• Locate Sellers

Grzesiek79 (4909) - Radom, POLAND - FEB 24, 2012
cheese, spruce, citrus, herbs, cereal, toast, alcohol, rotten eggs, ginger, orange, cloudy, minimal head, medium sweetness, lightly bitter, medium body, sticky, soft carbonation, astringent,

0.8
haf (503) - Gijon, SPAIN - MAY 21, 2008
botella 250 Ml. Version española (7,9%). Una basura, es in bebible, como casi todas las mezclas raras de este tipo

Mads Langtved (2240) - Copenhagen K, DENMARK - MAR 18, 2003
Artificial rhum flavor. Horrible and unreal. If this beer is an ale, I don't like trappist beer.

0.6
Hildigöltur (5103) - København, DENMARK - MAR 18, 2003
Extremely bad, sweet and artificial rhum flavour and aroma. Just as terrible as Desperados.

ogivlado (9691) - Zagreb, CROATIA - DEC 26, 2002
Bottled(330ml). -I was pleasently surprised with this beer, when I tasted Cubana 59 (see my rating) I tought that beers mixed with rum are awful, but this beer dissuade me. nice rum notes, good head, golden coloured, little too sweet, excellant rum aftertaste

1.4
OlJuntan64 (1264) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - JUL 28, 2002
Medium gold clear with large lasting creamy white blobbly lacing head. Smells like a malty lager with a quarter shot of cheap rum. Medium soft body. Sweet malt and rum alcohol start. Watery bitter middle and soft drink like cloying cola like finish. Tastes like a bad malternative with a half shot of cheap rum.

1.4
Nagash (207) - Paris, FRANCE - APR 21, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 10, 2005 The rhum flavour is absolutely awful. Nearly undrinkable....................

Oakes (22353) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 16, 2002
Blond colour; nasty fake molasses aroma; freakin' vile flavour - sweet, fake, not made with real rum (not that real rum would help). No redeeming qualities.

1.1
omhper (28424) - Tyresö, SWEDEN - JAN 4, 2002
Golden coloured. Very sweet, artificial sharp rum flavour. Unbalanced. Terrible.

Sammys (427) - Portland, Maine, USA - DEC 2, 2000
I had this in France last year after trying 'Desparados' (the original tequila falvored beer, AFAIK). I thought rum would be better in beer than tequila. Its worse. I ended up giving the other three away - I think they threw it away once they tried it. I can't see anyone actually liking this. Perhaps the worst thing I've ever had.