Brasserie du Pays d'Oc Naevius Bio

Formerly brewed at Pays d'Oc (Caroux)
Style: Flavored - Other
Nebian, France

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 2.45/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.54/5   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Used to be brewed by Caroux.

• Locate Sellers

Most RecentTicked By

JorisPPattyn (10929) - Wilrijk, BELGIUM - SEP 19, 2006
Fully funky beer, orange; slight gushing, resulting in 2 cm beer underneath 20 cm dense yellow head, fed by heavy carbonation. Sourish, very lactic nose as a Flemish Oud Bruin, bit wood, very slight solvent, but mainly lactic acid and lineseed. Sourish, lactic, vinous, faint citrus. I’m sorry, but I like this very much - this is actually great (though I might regret it tomorrow). Soft lactic sourness, fruity. In the finish, dry woodiness with a touch of solvent; Very refreshing, titillating. I feel like on a very slippery slope. Philippe, was THIS what you drank? If so, I’m going to experience it tomorrow. Very big thanks to Gunter March for bringing this!

Ungstrup (42403) - Citizen of the universe, DENMARK - AUG 8, 2004
A hazy orange beer with a huge bubbly head. The aroma is sour as if it were wildfermented - I wonder if it were over the top. The flavor was also like it had been wildfermented with a wood dry finish.

fiulijn (24545) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JUL 1, 2004
Cloudy orange color. Could be a reasonable Belgian Ale, unfortunately the bottle turned bad!

1.1
Bov (14987) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - JUN 5, 2004
cloudy red-orange colour with a nice creamy head, very acidic, vinegar, overcarbonated with a deadly acidic aftertaste - a failure. Thanks to fiulijn for trying to kill me with this one :-)