overall
n/a
RATINGS: 127   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
rdixon77 (2479) - Georgia, USA - MAR 30, 2015
From my youthif you finished the last can of meister brau you had to make the 12 pack box into a helmet and wear it. It pretty much tastes exactly like wearing a cardboard box on your head.

ryanfolty (2456) - Bourbon County, Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2011
Oh expletive, this is the worst beer in the history of me tasting beers. I will never forget how revolting this is. If there is anyway to allow a 0.0 rating then it needs to happen for this beer. I can take a watery light beer with no flavor, but the flavor in this was just horrid.

vomit (253) - Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2009
Whoa! The eyebrow. Have been fortunate not to have tasted this in 15+ years. Millard Fillmores last words were reportedy: "The nourishment is palatable". If this is correct, you can rest assured he wasnt slamming an MB on his deathbed, or else he might have said something like, "this sucks!" or "Who peed in my mouth!?" I wouldnt even keep this in my house for my in-laws. Stick with Blatz and you will thank me tomorrow.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Headbanger (3942) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 16, 2014
12oz can-Pours golden with a small white head. Aroma of grains. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew got the job done. Didnt think it was that offensive.

Sammer (1119) - Plano, Texas, USA - OCT 10, 2011
Horrible in all respects. Still, it did the job at a time that I didnt know any better. RIP.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - DEC 1, 2012
Can. Pours corn yellow with a nose of vegetable vomit and artificial sweetener. Flavor is tempered corn liquor and bread. Watery mouthfeel. "Shitter was full!"

edwardbass (811) - Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2010
See ya later Meister Brau. Lots of great college times. Horrible, but gets your drunk in mass quantities!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
johnnymusky (983) - Minnesota, USA - APR 19, 2016
Absolutely terrible brew...my buddies "came across" 30 free cases in high school...paid 5 bucks a case and that was overpriced...got me drunk and hung over...oh the memories.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
jtclockwork (15455) - , New Jersey, USA - SEP 26, 2012
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2012 Can from back in the day. Pours clear gold. Nose/taste of offensive corn and tin metal. Some dusty grain. Light body. Bad.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
ronaldtheriot (1843) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 15, 2009
I never saw this available in Louisiana. I bought a six pack in Connecticut back in 1996. I tried it and liked it. Had a good bite to it. Id certainly buy it again, but alas, its no longer produced. I suppose it wasnt needed with Millers heavy emphasis on the Milwaukees Best line.