Brewed by Brasserie la Concorde
Style: Belgian Ale
Vallorbe, Switzerland

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.8/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.88/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Sauvageonne Ingrédients Eau de source Malt bio (DE) Houblon bio (CH) Écorces d’orange bio (CH) Levure

Most RecentTicked By

caribou43 (1215) - Lausanne/Sevilla/Lima, SWITZERLAND - JUL 16, 2017
I took this bottle at Boissons Center, in Montagny. We had the pleasure to drink it at home with my wife, relax, before our home-made beef tartare. In my point of view, it is a regular one, a perfect pint to start a night, really easy to drink. The taste is watery for the style, it is my mainest critic, more malt could be welcome, even though you have really nice spicy bouquet at the final, it smells a bit like a doppelbock, mineral side, refreshing.

Bov (13354) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - SEP 21, 2016
@FestyMalt - hazy amber-orange beer with a poor head retention; aroma of wort, paper, cider and wet grain; medium-bodied, notes of alcohol; residual sweetness, grainy, fruity and chewy finish - pretty bad