Villers Paranoia Roze

Formerly brewed at Villers (Huyghe)
Style: Belgian Ale - Pale / Golden
Puurs-Liezele, Belgium

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.23/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%

• Locate Sellers

Most RecentTicked By

oberabcbbsok (692) - Hoboken, BELGIUM - MAY 4, 2007
Tasted it in bottle in the righr glass in 2007. The brew was from 1997. Very tastefull and fruity beer not aged a moment. Still perfect ro drink after 10 years. A good hopped beer with a good taste and smell. To bad this beer is no longer brewed

Bov (14987) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - NOV 30, 2006
I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was only giving ratings to the beers but was too lazy and stupid to write down my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

Papsoe (25051) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - MAY 28, 2005
(Bottle 33 cl) Looks like a gag in it’s white-paint bottle with a red/green hippopotamus on the label (!). But certainly doesn’t taste like a gag. Amber golden with lots of sediment. Lots of sweetish malt, almost sugary - but pleasantly accompanied by some late hoppiness. 270196