Egger Small Batch No 7 - Pale Ale

Brewed by Egger
Style: Pale Ale - English
Worb, Switzerland
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.95/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.93/5   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%

• Locate Sellers

Most RecentTicked By

Bov (14954) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - DEC 18, 2018
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2018 from Büttenberg Restaurant - clear and bright amber-gold beer with a poor head retention; spicy hoppiness with notes of mineral; medium-bodied, fairly bitter, pretty dry; the finish is earthy, spicy and papery

caribou43 (1633) - Lausanne, SWITZERLAND - OCT 26, 2018
I have found this bottle, at Loeb, in Bern. We have shared this bottle with my wife, at innsbruck, in our rented flat. Best before: 01/19. I was clearly disappointed about this beer, I was expecting something better. I think that calling pale ale is like to tell to me that I am a monk from a trappist brewery. Firstly, the color is copper like a pale ale, it is the only thing similar, or I can call that Swiss or Heidi pale ale. It is a spezial with perle hop, giving metalic notes, a bit soapy, not so aromatic, watery, bitter but it is something boring, so-so.