Tres Hombres Black Night IPA

Brewed by Tres Hombres
Style: IPA - Black / Dark
6064, Switzerland

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.45/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%

• Locate Sellers

Most RecentTicked By

Bov (14911) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - DEC 18, 2018
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2018 @Unterwaldner Biertage - hazy dark brown beer with a beige foam left; toasted aroma of molasses and prunes; astringent, very bitter; aftertaste of prunes and caramel; dry

caribou43 (1625) - Lausanne, SWITZERLAND - NOV 20, 2018
I have purchased this beer, at the drink of the world, in Luzern. I have tried it, this last week-end, at Bonfol, for the birthday of Vincent. Best before 02/19. In my opinion, it is not the most sexy IPA that I have drunk, in my life, not bad at all. Firstly, the body is black and deep, a lot of yeast, average carbonation, white foam. The taste is a bit sour and soily, side of roasted malt, rather discreet for the style, decent bitterness, a bit watery, small side of peach, not so aromatic, some malt, ok and acceptable for this small brewery.