overall
RATINGS: 3605   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

bartie (6) - - OCT 14, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 14, 2019 Nie jest złe ale tez nie jest dobre. Ujdzie w tłoku. Dupy nie urywa 5/10 taka sytuacja

kasimatisa.drt (1) - - OCT 13, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 13, 2019 It's ok... nothing special. White head, not very pleasant or strong after taste. It's better with a slice of lime lemon

Banksiz (206) - Sacramento, California, USA - OCT 7, 2019
UPDATED: OCT 7, 2019 Not much nose, slightly malty and biscuity. Light-medium body, not much flavor, but what there is is nicely balanced. Unobtusive finish. A light beer, slightly maltier than most mass-market pilsneroids, but not much to talk about.

brandonoconnor (1) - - SEP 17, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 17, 2019 I wouldn't compare this to any craft beers by a long shot. Not a whole lot of character. It's purely for refreshment on a hot summers day. The drinkablity is very high, I've easily slugged these back. It's crisps, clean, abit of lemon. It's ok for what it is.

AllGrainRespek41 (0) - - SEP 16, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2019 this is a good beer, after how I drink this beer I feel good, I don't feel a headache or drowsiness. This beer tastes soft and constantly carbonated

1.4
ashwatthama (7) - - SEP 16, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2019 It is a mystery that such a poor beer has become so popular in the world. Light beer with slightly bitter aftertaste. No real character or body. Disappointing to drink every time.

slippyredd1400 (17) - - SEP 10, 2019
UPDATED: SEP 10, 2019 Really nice beer on a hot day with the boys! It’s got a summer feel to it and is very easy drinking! Wouldn’t say it’s the best beer ever but it sure is a nice beer!

LovibondGuide36 (2) - - AUG 29, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 29, 2019 I've been ejoying Corona for over 30 years 12 months a year. Sure, I will try a new beer here and there and some are not bad. I still end up finishing with an Ice cold Corona with or without a lemon or lime. Always seems to hit the spot!! If only my cat would let me get to the only one left in the 12 pack. I have her on video unwilling to let me take one. It's very funny! Have to go, all this talk about a cold Corona has made me thirsty!! Cheers

darkseduction (860) - Zweibrücken, GERMANY - AUG 25, 2019
UPDATED: AUG 25, 2019 Flasche 33cl. Unsäglich mit allerlei Zusatzstoffen haltbar und stabil gemachter Import aus Mexico, das ohne Zitronenschnitz kaum genießbar ist. Hätte man besser unter Lizenz in EU gebraut.

PellicleSensei28 (2) - - AUG 21, 2019 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 21, 2019 I think the Corona Extra is the most smooth and tasty beer I've ever drink. The way people serve it cold and with a slice of lime in it just a way to have fun and chill as I like to drink. But you don't have to get your Corona with lime, it's your friend to go with a party. I can say it is a price/performance beer. Cheers!