Couldn’t name it that for the
3 lbs dry dark malt extract
1 can John Bull dark malt extract
1/2 lb malto dextrin
2 lbs plain light dry malt extract
1 lb flaked barley
1 lb roasted barley
1/4 lb black barley
1/4 lb chocolate malt
1 oz Kent Goldings pellets (bittering 60 min)
1 oz Amarillo pellets- (bittering 60 min)
1 oz Centennial pellets- (aroma 5 min)
1 oz Cascade pellets- (dry hop)
White Labs Irish Ale yeast
1 clememtine: juice and zest (they are seasonal so omit or substitute if you can’t find one)
5 oz priming sugar (could probably use a little less)
1. Steep grains. (I put them in the water and brought it up to 160 degrees for 10 min.) (Fahrenheit)
2. Add extracts.
3. Add clementine juice and zest with the bittering hops.
4. Primary- 5 days
5. Secondary- dry hop (I just put the pellets right in)
6. It was in the bottle for 6 weeks at a contant 55 degrees prior to judging.
7. Sorry, no gravity readings.
Copyright © 2000-2018,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
100 Beer Club
The Top 50