1. Cut fish in half lengthwise and score the flesh|
2. Heat the wok with oil
3. When hot, add the fish (scales down) and head until golden brown. Flip and reduce heat.
4. Add the beer to the wok, until it half covers the fish
5. Add all peppers, garlic, ginger, garlic root
6. Increase heat and add pinch of salt, pinch of white pepper, pinch of sugar, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1/2 tsp soy sauce. Cover and cook 4 minutes
7. Put a pinch of corn starch in water and mix
8. After the 4 minutes, put the tomatoes in the wok and then turn the fish over. Cook another 3 minutes.
9. Add green onions, then add cornstarch/water mixture.
10. Cook 1 minute and serve.