Not actually a Cream Ale but a light ale. Kmeves, a brewer on Ratebeer told me he won 1st place in a local competition with this recipe.
1. Mash all malts in 2 3/4 gal. mash water @ph 5.2 @ 150 deg. till completed
2. After sparging, boil wort with 1 oz. hops for 20 min. Add honey and boil for another 40 min. Finally add 1/2 oz. hops and irish moss for 15 min.
3. Chill wort to 80 deg. and make up to 6 gal. ,add yeast, then aerate wort.
4. I used single stage fermentation till ferm stopped.
5. I bottled using 1/2 cup cane sugar boiled in a cup of water and added to the bottling bucket before racking into bottles. You may want to substitute 3/4 cup of corn sugar in this recipe for priming.
6. 3 weeks in the bottle does this beer justice.