%>
RATINGS: 101   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.22/5   ABV: -
A rich, full-bodied, yet remarkably smooth American-style ale.

Radek Kliber (7470) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - OCT 13, 2002
Classic with nice label, huh? The head was weak and shy. Flavour and aroma similar to diluted B-40. No kidding. Bad, bad stuff.

1.1
Oakes (18517) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 12, 2002
Straw; grassy-gasoline aroma; relatively smooth body leading to finish of fusel alcohol.

0.8
Knocturnal2899 (1) - salisbury, Maryland, USA - SEP 23, 2002 does not count
So me and 3 friends heard there was a sale on 12 horse. It was only $9.99 for 24 bottles. This sounded like a good idea for us broke college kids. We all ended up buying a case each. Three out of the four of us ended puking at 3 in the morning. IT was like the 12 horse just sat in your stomach. It tasted a lot better coming back up. Needless to say the 12 horse got to our 4th friend the next night. This beer sucks my ass but, i don't thnk anyone will ever forget it.

Bierlieber (49) - Evanston, Illinois, USA - SEP 1, 2002
glitzy label much differnen than the 7 oz. nip I remember realtives in Lancaster draining. Better than any cheap local in Chicago. Bit of a winy aftertaste.

k2 (146) - USA - AUG 24, 2002
Very different. Very weird aftertaste......................................

0.7
estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - AUG 14, 2002
Another Rochester laxative. Slightly sweet. The last time I vomited (1985), this was a partial culprit (although the rum punch my dorm-mates had made was the major wrongdoer).

Holdwine (1237) - Beertimore, Maryland, USA - AUG 2, 2002
Good enough for a cheap beer. Not a whole lot of hops (if any) for a pale ale, but on a hot day, it will quench a thirst. All I can say is - better than Bud.

Steak (124) - New York, USA - JUL 22, 2002
Simple, not a whole lot going on except a little sweetness. No hops noticed and not much in aroma. Is this supposed to be the more upscale offering from the brewer who brought us the fabulous 'Genny' line? Everyone drinks it a a bar I go to because its only $1.50 a glass.

NeroFiddled (105) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 17, 2002
Good appearance with a solid head and a light amber color. The aroma is nice with some sweet malt and (gasp) some hops! The flavor follow the aroma almost exactly, although the hops seem to be a little bit lost. Creamy, with a nice body. Not overly sweet. Somewhat more exciting than your standard American-style lager.

Gusler (2653) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - APR 25, 2002
Gold in color, white head that vanishes, as fast as the taste, some lace. Nose 'Empty of most all grains, well a little malt'. Front sweet, middle light, the finish is dry, acidic, moderate carbonation, some hops, 'Totally Forgetable'.