overall
RATINGS: 99   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.51/5   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
Remember the first time you went left when logic and everyone else told you to go right? When you looked down the road that would safely take you to exactly the same place it always did, and you chose another path? That’s what Really Cool Waterslides is all about: choosing a dream. Looking uncertainty in the eye and whispering menacingly, “Let’s dance.”

MWatts2 (10) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 13, 2013
Probably the best IPA I’ve ever had. Great flavor and a really well balanced finish.

aoe (2) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 18, 2013 does not count
I am obviously a big fan of 3 Sheeps beer, but I’m also an IPA fan - however, I can typically only drink one. But Really Cool Waterslides is somehow an extremely drinkable IPA without losing any flavor or hops. I can’t describe it. It just works perfectly and I can never stop at one.

PCNinja (1) - - JUL 8, 2013 does not count
A good, solid IPA. Appearance is golden and clear. Taste has medium bitterness. My go to beer

targetttt (3) - - APR 29, 2013 does not count
I’ve been living in Wisconsin for 2 months now, and granted, I’ve only tried IPAs from about 25 breweries, but this is the best so far.