overall
RATINGS: 99   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5/5   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
Remember the first time you went left when logic and everyone else told you to go right? When you looked down the road that would safely take you to exactly the same place it always did, and you chose another path? That’s what Really Cool Waterslides is all about: choosing a dream. Looking uncertainty in the eye and whispering menacingly, “Let’s dance.”

MWatts2 (10) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 13, 2013
Probably the best IPA I’ve ever had. Great flavor and a really well balanced finish.

aoe (2) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 18, 2013 does not count
I am obviously a big fan of 3 Sheeps beer, but I’m also an IPA fan - however, I can typically only drink one. But Really Cool Waterslides is somehow an extremely drinkable IPA without losing any flavor or hops. I can’t describe it. It just works perfectly and I can never stop at one.

PCNinja (1) - - JUL 8, 2013 does not count
A good, solid IPA. Appearance is golden and clear. Taste has medium bitterness. My go to beer

targetttt (2) - - APR 29, 2013 does not count
I’ve been living in Wisconsin for 2 months now, and granted, I’ve only tried IPAs from about 25 breweries, but this is the best so far.

jro (7) - Wisconsin, USA - MAY 4, 2015 does not count
Dark orange in appearance. Big hop nose of citrus and floral notes. Hops hit you right up front with a similar profile to the nose, pleasant bitterness throughout, but smooth finish with a sweetish malt backbone.

Troupis (251) - - JUL 16, 2015
An impressive IPA! A really complex palate of hops and fruits and a variety of flavors: starts hoppy strong and finishes fruity hoppy. Looks great too. The aroma smells just a little too much of a stale bar bathroom. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

trobz13 (1) - - MAR 1, 2017 does not count
Had fresh. Enjoy this new standard to IPA. Balanced color. Vibrant hops. Solid abv. A solid option. Brewery has a lot going on

Christpuncher (3135) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 5, 2013
This is an awesome ipa. Perfectly balanced and real citrusy and hoppy. Smells really fruity ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

StayWhatUR (4) - - OCT 27, 2013 does not count
Very drinkable IPA. Much more of a hop profile than many of the other mid-west beers out there.

smitty4657 (10) - - NOV 15, 2013
Had from a bottle in Chicago, October 13, 2013. Mainly defined by an awesome hop-forward taste that I haven’t found in many other beers. Sort of overrides the other descriptors, but the beer had a rich amber color and light hop nose - keeps the actual taste a surprise. Lovely beer that I hope to see more often in Chicago.