overall
RATINGS: 111   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
The Centennial hop is the centerpiece of our American Red Ale. Reprise pushes the limits of a single hop with an amazing bouquet and stunning bitterness all the way through. The citrus character provides an experience you will want to repeat. Reprise is crimson in color with aromas of citrus fruit and biscuit malts.

deyholla (11604) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - JUN 20, 2014
Sampled from the tap at the brewery. Pours a clear deep amber with a near white head that dissipates to the edges and laces. Aroma combines sweet grains and grassy hops with a bit of pine bite. Flavor has a bit of citrus, pine and grass with a nice grain backing.

gschrade (1092) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - JUN 2, 2014
I had this at Global Brew. Pours reddish with a off white head. Taste hoppy, Carmel, sweet. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

fiercepanda (615) - Missouri, USA - MAY 17, 2014
A clear reddish beer with a small off-white head. The aroma is bready and caramel malt. The flavor is more hoppy with fruity and floral notes.

alliance100 (1152) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - MAY 16, 2014
12oz bottle - pours a dark copper . Bready malt aromas . Medium piney bitterness . Not bad . ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

atomjack9 (19) - - MAY 9, 2014
bitter sharp caramel malt and bit with notes of grapefruit hops. color is amazing. dry yet well carbonated with a carbonated bite. too harsh initially but gets better the more I drink it haha.

EyeAmBaldman (461) - Illinois, USA - APR 26, 2014
Pours a coppery, ruby red with a thick off-white head. Aroma is all hops and malt. Taste is bitter, hoppy..it’s almost a minor league IPA. Flavor could have more in there, but it’s still a decent beer. Not a lot of malt on the tongue, bitter back end.

kramer (6682) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 25, 2014
Bottle. Pours a mostly clear copper body under a one finger fizzy beige get that receded to a thin film. The nose is a mix of crystal and toasted malt and a light floral hoppiness. The flavor is fairly light on the crystal malt thankfully, much more toasty with some light floral hoppiness on the back end. Maybe a little light on the bitterness for me, but I guess it works for the style. Light bodied with fizzy carbonation and a fairly short finish. Not an especially unique offering.

joshharris (9) - St. Peters, Missouri, USA - APR 12, 2014 does not count
I really like the smell and color of this. It’s not great, but it’s certainly not bad.

BOSSbrewer (2705) - Arkansas, USA - APR 9, 2014
I've like all the 4 Hands beers I've had but I must have gotten a bad bottle of this. It was stored properly - had for maybe four months before drinking. It was properly chilled. But when I opened it the thing was a gusher. So much foam even with a proper pour that it was undrinkable for 20 minutes. One centimeter of beer and five inches of thick white foam. Flavor was off too. Hoppy aroma. But I got some off flavors in the taste. Very disappointing. But my experience with this is just one bottle and is out of accord with the other reviews. I'll need to try another bottle. Unfortunately I have to rate my bottle. So it's going to be very low.

queenholly (3623) - South Whitley, Indiana, USA - APR 7, 2014
Bottle courtesy of a traveling friend. Sweet orange, buttery caramel, and spicy resinous sprucy hops aroma. Clear amber with a large ivory head. Resinous woody piney hops (almost like sawdust - in a good way), slightly sweet bready caramel malt flavor. Medium body, average carbonation. Nice and hoppy with a good solid malt backbone.