overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 62   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.54/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Belge D’Or on raspberries

chrisv10 (18833) - DENMARK - JUN 3, 2014
Tap @ CBC, 14. Hazy red with small pink/off-white head. Aroma is malt, fruit, berries and sweet malt. Flavour is malt, berries, sweet, fruit and a little dry.

Lubiere (14341) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 30, 2013
A pinkish red ale with a thin white head. In aroma, smooth raspberry malt with light lactic notes, fresh fruits and seeds. In mouth, a sweet raspberry juice with sweet malt, mineral notes, ok.

Benzai (16999) - Oirschot, THE NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS - MAY 7, 2014
Sampled @ CBC 2014. Hazy pinkish color, small white head. Aroma is sweet candy, (Dutch) "soort van zure matten wanneer je het zure eraf gesabbeld hebt". Tastes like the sweet candy I used to buy at the pool when I was a kid. In the end it’s not bad even though I feel my teeth falling out because of the incredible sweetness.

fluffy (2461) - St Petersburg, Florida, USA - MAY 12, 2014
Kinda weak and thin, a little grassy with a drop or two of raspberry. Too restrained for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone