overall

RATINGS: 137   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.87/5   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Ace Joker Cider is a new premium Champagne like cider produced by The California Cider Company (CCC). Light in color with a 8% alcohol content, this delicious addition to our foray of ciders can be tried on tap at our pub, Ace-in-the-Hole, or from 22oz bottles. The Joke is on us! Ace Cider is gluten free!

jayzz (480) - Illinois, USA - OCT 25, 2014
Loved this cider. It is a pear hard cider with a soft champagne palate with a fruity aroma. It fits with the current trend of dry ciders that remind one of dry eclectic white wine/champagne.

DebFromIL (1) - USA - SEP 21, 2016 does not count
I love this cider, but it’s not for everyone’s taste. Extremely dry and tart with not much aroma. But I’m always looking for the driest, lowest carb/sugar ciders that I can find. So I can still enjoy alcohol while living a lower carb-gluten free lifestyle. Cider styles vary incredibly, so just depends what you like.

Rodriguez (364) - Quito, ECUADOR - OCT 7, 2012
Pale, almost transparent, draft, it is my first cider and I think it was perfect, very drinkable. Even it is a hard cider, for me it was a little soft. Will start to try more cider, definetively

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 22, 2016
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. The cider is a clear golden yellow with tons of carbonated bubbles. Has a smooth flavor with a dry finish.