Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3/5   ABV: -

Most RecentTicked By

Quiver (140) - Augusta, Georgia, USA - JAN 28, 2006
Light golden color... decent amout of carbonation. not a huge fan of the "fruity" beers. But this one is not bad. Raspberry is not too overpowering, but is not lost either. Little to no head, no lacing, somewhat refeshing. My wife loved this brew. I thougt it was worth trying...

CaptKirk (175) - Hephzibah, Georgia, USA - OCT 22, 2005
You can smell the raspberries coming with this one. I am not one for flavored beers, but this was decent. Starts with a strong raspberry taste that fads into a hoppy, malty finish. This is a good hot summer day beer. I did not find it went well with my meal, but would be good on its own without other flavors on your palate.

bu11zeye (13029) - Frisco (Dallas), Texas, USA - MAR 18, 2004
(Draught) Pours a golden color with a small white head. Has a raspberry nose and a descent flavor for this type of brew.

aracauna (3599) - Georgia, USA - MAR 9, 2004
This is a bit darker than the Honey Wheat, and I'm guessing that the raspberry has something to do with it. There's a strong fresh raspberry smell in the aroma, but nothing else. The wheat flavor is still there from the honey wheat, but is muted by the berries. The berry flavor lingers into the finish.