overall

RATINGS: 1198   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.32/5   IBU: 18   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
The name of this beer style comes from the German word “alt” meaning “old”. This refers to the aging that alts undergo since they ferment more slowly and at colder temperatures than most ales. Slow fermentation helps condition the flavors in Alaskan Amber, contributing to its overall balance and smoothness.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

2far2care99 (4) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JUL 22, 2002 does not count
..................................................

BundleGuy (1) - Houston, Texas, USA - FEB 13, 2006 does not count
My most favorite every day drinking beer. This beer is great from the first time you open it. You are greeted with an almost sweet aroma that promises nothing more than it delivers.

vince98 (2) - Florida, USA - AUG 18, 2006 does not count
FNA great beer. One of the most unique and outstanding efforts worldwide, stands up and surpasses belgians and germans with authority. Welcome to Alaska and the spirit of the last frontier where effort and quality matter as much as life, itself.

bfremgen (6) - USA - FEB 13, 2007 does not count
My all time Fav. Nice red amber color. A sweet malty taste. Medium body, very refreshing. Carmel flavor without the carmel being to overpowerful.

stpetefl (6) - Saint Augustine, Florida, USA - MAY 4, 2008 does not count
This is my favorite beer. I just moved from Seattle to Florida and i hate that I can’t get this beer! I miss my Alaskan Amber!!