overall

RATINGS: 489   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Crisp, clean malt character supporting copious additions of Citra and Mosaic hops.

MartinT (10037) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 19, 2014
UPDATED: SEP 17, 2017 My Bottom Line:
This dank yet luminous IPA showcases tropical fruit galore enveloping earthy resins leading to a bitter and refreshing example.

Further Personal Perceptions:
-A veil of foam covers the hazy pale blond.
-The fluffy mouthfeel is as natural as can be.
-Pineapples and citrus pierce the grassy knoll here and there.
-Piney notes build on the palate.
-The aroma and hop flavor are both superb.
-Marijuana is also evoked by the hop profile.

Cans.

Huhzubendah (3736) - Washington DC, USA - JUN 20, 2016
Finally getting around to writing a review for this one. I’ve been fortunate enough to have had several cans of this over the last year. Consumed right out of the can. Upon opening, a huge blast of fresh hops and grapefruit hit the olfactory senses. Unapologetic and assertive hops. Dank and resinous. Juicy and delicious. I’m not saying that this is better than Heady Topper, but like Heady Topper, I feel that this beer is essentially flawless. Every single time I have had it, I have been most impressed. My highest recommendation.

BeerSnob616 (3) - - DEC 13, 2016 does not count
Wow. I’ve had a lot of American IPA and this is one of the best. Called my this Heady’s little brother doesn’t do this fine beer the credit it’s due. If you can find it....drink it!

WanderinCelt87 (197) - Hamburg, New Jersey, USA - MAR 21, 2014
Pours from a can a very hazy gold with a white head. Aroma is subtle orange and pine. Taste is straight grapefruit and pine with a little floral after taste. Leaves a bitter after taste.