overall

RATINGS: 1585   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.24/5   IBU: 120   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
An American Double IPA, packed with over 120 IBU!

rfultz (2) - Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 29, 2013 does not count
Clearly one of the best if not the best IPA out there. Great appearance, great taste. Lots of hops going on! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

wagnerdr (2) - Arnold, Missouri, USA - SEP 8, 2013 does not count
A once in a lifetime beer for me. On a business trip, I met a couple guys at Mekong that had made a beer run to the brewery. They said this can only be bought in a twenty mile radius of the brewery. Well worth the trip. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mrhoppy (1288) - Santa Clara, California, USA - SEP 13, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 18, 2013 Mike gave me this beer. Everyone should have a friend like Mike! Thanks dude you rock! I didnít follow the instructions on the can. Cloudy golden. Dry grainy hoppy nose. Hoppy wheaty and a nice sweetness to go with it. Fresh rich oily hops.

Ready4Aheady (38) - New York, USA - SEP 17, 2013
To me, the Gold Standard. Beautiful peach, cloudy color. Foamy light head. Aromas of tangerines, lemons, vanilla, a sticky forest floor, and Humboldt-county-kind. Hop forward flavors with citrus, burnt caramel, and mild, balanced bitterness. A nice long finish, still haunting my palate as I type. Makes me warm and fuzzy, happy to be alive! I want to leave the brewmaster in my will.

dudebun (140) - GERMANY - SEP 26, 2013
Bought from the cannery in Waterbury. Was excited to try it and it didnít disappoint. In fact it is unreal how good it is. Resin, spruce, citrus, grass on the nose, but the body is light, itís dry, itís balanced, alcohol well integrated. Also the most recent one I drank smelled like weeeeed man. It was really pronounced. In any case, itís a delicious beer, I literally have nothing bad to say about it, hence the 5. Buy it when you see it.

MattyIndigo (4) - Leominster, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 29, 2013 does not count
All I can say is... this is the best beer ive ever had!! Its very bitter yet so smooth. With hints of pine and grape fruit all I can say is... this is the holy grail of ipa

Tortman18 (174) - Batavia, Illinois, USA - OCT 7, 2013
Very small pour just for appearance. dark orange with a small white head. Nose is all hops. Very floral and resinous with citrus and some tropical fruitiness. There is a slight bitterness present. Mouth has a ton of resinous/piney hops with a very subtle hint if tropical and citrus. A lot of grapefruit. There is a slight bitterness present again, but the use of bittering hops was minimal. This beer was so smooth with an intense hop bite that remained sharp an hour after cracking the can open. This one will get my 3rd perfect rating for sure.

IPABevyGuy (67) - New York, USA - OCT 20, 2013
Perfection! This is a hop heads dream. If youíre an IPA lover this is a must try beer, if you can get your hands on it off course.

therig (4) - - NOV 1, 2013 does not count
From the can great citrus hop aroma. Cloudy amber body. Great flavor. Crisp finish. Simply great.

jeanmike (2) - Quebec, CANADA - NOV 2, 2013 does not count
Jíadore cette double ipa, totaly worth the hype! Perfectly balanced. Tellement crisp!