overall
Brewed by Alhambra (Grupo Mahou-San Miguel)
Style: Dunkel/Tmavý
Granada, Spain

RATINGS: 310   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
The special dark lager beer. With body, with a different and soft flavour. Very aromatic, adapted to mediterranean tastes. Also suited to drinking when chilled.
Bottle: Pasteurised.
Ingredients: Water, Malt, Malt Extract, Cereals, Hops, Yeast.
13°

Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - JAN 2, 2006
Very nice, great flvor, and good aroma, the foam is good, and the glass helps to improve the flavor. I like this one.

elsabet (1) - USA - APR 27, 2006 does not count
I don’t know why, but for some reason I love this beer. It brings back great memories of being in Tapas bars in Spain with my friends. I’m hoping to bring some more back on my next trip in June, but I really really would love to fine it here.

BrewTeeFull (1) - Michigan City, Indiana, USA - FEB 5, 2013 does not count
I love this Beer. Dark in color but not in aftertaste. Goes down smooth with great chocolaty tones. I found this in a very nice Lebanese restaurant.

SanfordBrewer (1610) - Sanford, Florida, USA - DEC 23, 2009
(br-btl bk-lbl, 12oz, Spain)

opq-bk, no head, syrupy-sweet-chrrd-malt, balancing-leafy-hops.
similar to schwarzbier but with some maize flavor.

great with mildly spicy and roasted/browned latin-american food.

Grzesiek79 (4435) - Radom, POLAND - FEB 27, 2012
barnyard, spruce, cereal, woody, rotten eggs, smoke, brown, cloudy, white foam, light sweetness, very bitter, medium body, sticky, lively, astringent,

SpringsLicker (3677) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 15, 2004
Gracias a Matta por esa!! My first Spanish beer! This was a bonus from the Tampa Trader!!!! (And not a bad beer, as you’ll see...) Pours with a huge, off white head that lays a heavy lacing on the glass. Aroma is Toasted Mocha Caramel Candies. Full mouthfeel and flavor. I wasn’t expecting this from Spain. Very Nice!

awwshiz (76) - USA - AUG 7, 2007
I enjoyed this beer a lot. I drank it at a very fancy restaurant. What more is there to say?