overall
Style: German Hefeweizen
Oakville, Canada
Serve in Weizen

RATINGS: 68   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.25/5   IBU: 25   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
A sessionable, golden and hop-forward wheat beer.

mdl1199 (13) - - DEC 2, 2017
All or nothing is a light tasting beer. Like most beers are named for a reason drink all or nothing. Next time nothing not a good beer weird taste. Man on front has a sweet Stache so that's one of the finest points of the beer. Who has a yellow can too what the frapacino ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

unclefrito62 (382) - Stow, Ohio, USA - OCT 23, 2017
473ml can at home. What a really big beige head I needed to wait to dissipate before drinking. Bronze, hazy in color I really like the way this beer looks. Smells kind of sweet and has aromas of some of the breweries I have been to. Medium mouth fill and very smooth. I like the grains used in this beer. I marvel at the term Hopenweisse, but seems this beer. dose not taste hoppy. This brew is very drinkable and quite interesting to me. A little different.

jonno (3015) - JAPAN - SEP 13, 2017
I know when he's been on your mind That distant look is in your eyes I thought with time you'd realize It's over, over It's not the way I choose to live And something somewhere's got to give As sharing this relationship gets older, older You know I'd fight for you But how I can fight someone who isn't even there I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair Cause I want it all Or nothing at all There's no where left to fall When you reach the bottom it's now or never Is it all or are we just friends Is this how it ends With a simple telephone call You leave me here with nothing at all There are times it seems to me I'm Sharing you with memories I feel it in my heart But I don't show it, show it And then…

Franckg (1923) - Trois-Rivières, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 2, 2017
Canette. Robe jaune-orangée trouble avec un épais col de mousse blanchâtre et moyennement rocailleux. Arômes de citron confit, banane noire en purée, herbes mouillées, vieille orange, clou de girofle. En bouche, orange et banane séchée, levures sucrées, sucre candi, traces herbacées, clou de girofle. Texture épaisse et corps moyen. Ok mais loin des hopfenweisse de souche.

AlainG (2410) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 8, 2017
Orangée opaque sans grande mousse. Un nez de Cointreau; alcool et oranges avec des effluves de bananes. Saveurs empreintes d’une douce amertume, de résine de houblon, de poivre et de blé. Intéressant même si ça manque un peu de caractère. (2270-270717)

BrewWhatIWant (323) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 1, 2017
Pours cloudy amber-orange with a big fluffy head. Aroma is citrusy. Taste is a little sweet, moderate bitter and a little sour. There are bitter floral notes, nectarine, pepper, and bready malt. Light bodied with lots of carbonation. When I first encountered the portmanteau hopfenweisse I thought it was just a different spelling. Now I see that it was an attempt to imply a hoppy hefeweizen. But I don’t really see it. It’s a hoppy wheat beer with lots of yeast. But its lacking all the characteristics of a hefeweizen, the creamy richness, the banana, its all dominated by the hops.

piscator34 (2673) - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - JUL 24, 2017
Can. Cloudy dark gold in colour with strong carbonation. Aromas of hothouse flowers, malted wheat, vanilla, and banana. More banana and wheat cereal on the palate, along with elements of nectarine, bread dough, and white pepper. Heavy and slightly sticky on the palate, but somewhat balanced by the extra (for a typical hefeweizen) bitterness.

Subliminal64 (248) - London, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 5, 2017
Where Purchased: 473ml can from the LCBO Consumed: from a weisse glass Aroma: Smells hoppy with some sweetness. Appearance : pale medium hazy gold with lots of head that last to the lasts almost to the last drop. Excellent lacing. Taste: a little bitter for my liking. Lots of malt or sweet flavour to combat it. Palate : light to medium body. Bitter aftertaste. Great carbonation. Overall: Great beer, but just a little too hoppy for my liking. I was glad to tryand may buy again. MB. The Beer "Bear"on.

harrylt (14) - - MAY 31, 2017
褐色浑浊,泡&# via Beer Buddy for iPhone

UXO (1896) - CANADA - DEC 19, 2016
Appearance: hazy deep gold with three fingers of loose ivory head, moderate retention and minimal patchy lacing. (3/5) Aroma: banana, wheat malt, coriander, light citrus, hint of bandaid. (6/10) Taste: moderate sweet, moderate bitter. (6/10) Palate: medium-light body, moderate carbonation, off-dry mildly bitter and peppery finish. (3/5) Not bad, not great. I tend to like the Hopfenweisse style, but this isn’t a particularly well-balanced implementation of that. It’s OK, but that’s about it. (12/20)