RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.94/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
California-based, wildly delicious, 100% gluten-free beer. Brewed with malted, organic buckwheat and millet. Its rich, distinct flavor is derived from the perfect balance of complex toasted malts and subtle hop bitterness. A mildly sweet and citrusy aroma enhances this medium-bodied ale for year-round drinkability.

Most RecentTicked By

bytemesis (9015) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - FEB 27, 2017
Bottle, purchased at Total Wine - CA brewery number 279. Pours clear orange amber, medium off-white head, that dissipates to a ring with decent lacing. Aroma is I guess buckwheat? It has a grainy, slightly smoky roasty note to it. Flavor is light sweet, light bitter, grainy and again a wisp of smoke. Some floral hops, light citrus notes. Light body. Its not that bad, actually. Perhaps a bit acidic, which is highly noticeable to me right at this particular moment.

French35 (1) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 1, 2017 does not count
I’m 9 years celiac, I’ve had a whole lot of GF beers. If you’re like me the issue with GF beers- they’re either very drinkable with low flavor or have so much flavor you can only drink one or two. BUCK WILD PALE ALE is the first true GF beer that splits the divide- a beer you can drink a bunch of but also has a phenomenally distinctive but mello flavor. MY NEW FAVORITE. Devoted gluten free drinkers or beer drinkers in search of a new favorite... you need to try this.

Will2bking (1) - San Luis Obispo, California, USA - NOV 26, 2016 does not count
This beer has got it all, complex flavor with full flavor and great after notes. I look forward to having another each time given the gluten free Ingredients and my allergy to wheat. Best gf pale out there and would hold its own against all pale ales.

mattjcostello (1) - Texas, USA - AUG 6, 2016 does not count
This is an absolutely delicious beer. By far the best gluten free offering I have ever tasted, and it can hold it’s own against other brews outside of the gluten free market as well!

AebBW (1) - California, USA - MAY 24, 2016 does not count
This is an amazingly delicious beer! Tastes just like a regular beer, but I can drink it since its gluten-free! I’m so happy !!!! Finally a gluten-free beer that doesn’t taste terrible and actually tastes awesome - it is TRULY crisp, clean and refreshing!! Can’t wait to enjoy another!!