Brewed by Brouwerij Alvinne
Style: Imperial Stout
Moen, Belgium

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.18/5   IBU: 42   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
140 EBC. Mano Negra aged for 1 whole year on oak barrels of Cockburn’s Port. Made for Nüetnigenough restaurant in Brussels.

Most RecentTicked By

pinkzambia (2073) - Boise, Idaho, USA - SEP 13, 2017
Bottle @ Nuetnigenough - Brussels: WOW! Absolutely amazing. Honestly, in my top 3 for 2017! Tangy prunes and berries with licorice in the flavor. Smooth and sweet. Aroma of boxes, ripe raspberries and slight musty garbage. Put all of that together and its YUMMY!

jjunghun2 (21) - - AUG 8, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 8, 2017 Dark. Brown head. Acidic berry scent. Oaky at first sip, bitterness comes after. Medium light body. Not bad beer but I'm more with strong thick stouts.

kraddel (8890) - Antwerp, BELGIUM - AUG 8, 2017
Bottle from nuetnigenoug. Litterally translating to ’ Now it’s enough’ I found this the ideal beer to celebrate me quiting my second job, focusing only on beerlovers bar from now on. Happy times ! Pours black, small darker head. Smell is bit sharp, mildly acedic-like ( some oak tones as well as tannines ). a very deeply hidden layer of fruityness, extremely subtile though. Taste is sharp, roasted grains, burnt, some ashes, even. Wood, funk, def a bit acidic ( not my favorite feature in a stout, I must admit ) Some barrel aspect but no clear port taste to me. fairly complex. Acidity build up nicely, making the beer feel rather thin. Again, not my favourite feature in a impy, but it does work in this particular beer, if you’re into this kind of sour-style stouts. Think it would pair nicely with an overly sweet, ’darker’ desert aka chocolate ice cream, or something in that trent. Not a food expert at all, but looking at the bar it’s made for, it’s got to be made to pair with some food in some way. i should ask which food they tend to serve with the beer on my next visit.