overall
Style: Pale Lager
Chesterfield, England

RATINGS: 54   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Bottle: Filtered.
Pale lager with flavouring.
Ingredients: Water, Malted Barley, Sugar, Hops, Flavourings, Citric Acid.
Brand new to the ever-growing world market, Amigos is a tequila flavoured beer with a hint of South American limes. Intended for 18-24 year-olds with a fun-loving personality, Amigos has a 6% abv and is available in 330ml bottles.
Brewed under contract in the UK for Global Brands Ltd.

Lonick (1872) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - FEB 16, 2014
Bottle, no tequila, in fact very little of anything other than lime, if it had been a blind tasting i’d have guessed i’d been drinking Foster’s and lime.

McNeillR (2315) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - FEB 8, 2014
Murky flat lime nose. Nice enough light brown. Faint head. Downable. Super sweet. Lager and lime in a bottle and probably the least worse of Tequila beers I’ve ever had.

Bottle, February Tasting, Cheers Stu666...I think

allmyvinyl (10613) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - FEB 8, 2014
It was better than the tea-liscous. Pissy lager and ’flavourings’. I love ’flavourings’ in my beer. I am neither 18-24 nor fun-loving, so I guess this isn’t for me.

BenH (3439) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - FEB 7, 2014
Bottle. Golden with white head. Aroma of dusty lime and piss. Taste of lager piss and lime. Sweet and sticky. Brutal

Graham77 (514) - SCOTLAND - JAN 26, 2014
500ml bottle, 5.5%ABV. A really bad beer. Basically lager and lime, with barely discernible tequila flavour. You would be better off putting a dash of lime in your pint of Carling than drinking this. I dont think I can be any more insulting than that. If you think this is good beer then you are in for a real treat one day when you discover what good beer really is.

0.8
marquisalex (167) - Surrey, ENGLAND - DEC 5, 2013
Bottle, poured into pint glass. Looks like any lager, maybe a little darker straw. No head. Smells like a toilet cleaner. Tastes disgustingly sweet and artificial. Palate is hard to focus on because of the horror taste... Syrupy? Foul, instant drain pour.

jmagnus87 (2912) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - OCT 8, 2013
Single 12oz bottle from a liquor store in Minneapolis that I had no business being in. Pours a clear dark gold with almost no head. Aroma of nastyass skunk and some of that fake concentrated lime juice in the plastic squeeze bottle that looks like a lime. My god the taste is sweet. Its like drinking a lime soda. Like 7up except 10x sweeter. Not bad. Light bodied with a sticky texture. Fizzy carbonation and not much of a finish. Overall, not too bad. Aroma is awful but the taste is not that bad. Kinda reminds me of a smirnoff ice.

Aurelius (5332) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - AUG 23, 2013
Smells like citric acid - Sweetarts, etc. - kind of like Miller Chill or similar. Faux painted clear bottle. Clear light gold beer, not much head. It’s not all that bad, if this was what you were expecting - lime, agave over Eurolager. An acidic finish with astringency, medium light body. Killearn Liquors.

alkolas510 (1402) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - AUG 15, 2013
Ljus färg med litet skum och nästan ingen doft eller smak! Inget jag köper igen!

BOSSbrewer (2705) - Arkansas, USA - AUG 10, 2013
Nasty beer. I rated this with another program and unfortunately I am not able to import any comments here.