overall
Zoeterwoude, Netherlands

RATINGS: 73   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.17/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Cat II all malt beer.

worteltop (1) - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - MAR 29, 2012 does not count
I’m not a connousier of beer as I normally drink wijn. But I just love this lager - Amstel Blond 4.0. I find one can of 500ml is enough for me to enjoy of an evening, whereas I could easily drink 500ml of wijn previously. I love the taste and that it’s only around 150 calories and not so high in carbs. I look forward to enjoyng it on a terrace if we get good summer weather. I’ve only found it in Albert Hein Supermarket in Abcoude and don’t know if it sells in pubs or restaurants but will find out.

MichaelAwesome (6546) - Wanne-Eickel, GERMANY - MAY 13, 2013
Sometimes you expect only water and a cheap industrial beer from the Netherlands. But then you get something like this which starts of slightly...blond. Nice hops with a bit yeast and some vanilla in the nose. Of course it is just a light blond...like a Lager Blond - and this makes that beer so fine. Pretending of being heavy but with just 4 abv. Liked it much as it was a quite sweetish way to kill my thirst.

altonbrownd (5897) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - AUG 1, 2010
Can from Albert Heijn. Pale body with tall head. Nose is malty, grainy with some metallic notes. Taste is actually pretty good with malts. Somewhat watery. Bitter in the finish.