overall
RATINGS: 169   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 348   ABV: 11.6%
Also known as Maximator of Holland. Strong pale lager.

Maracuja05 (1776) - Mainz, GERMANY - NOV 11, 2017
First time I tried this one was on a School trip to Paris. Great fun night with this beer :D Now I revisited it. 500ml can. Pours clear golden. Taste is heavy boozy grainy sweetness. No character. Drinking great :D

indy3 (1) - Baden-Württemberg, GERMANY - AUG 6, 2017 does not count
Not sure if the mixture changed during the last years. First time I bought it was back in 2007. Was available in Cora at Verdun. Worst experience ever. I managed to empty the whole can. But it resulted in some blackouts in that night. Just for fun I wanted to try it now again. But the first drops made me wanting to vomit. Fazit: if you are young looking for some blackout nights it might do it. If you have developed a taste. Never ever drink it. One can remains on the shelf to make me remember the silliness in my youth. Maybe it will become better when it’s 10 or 20 years over the scrapping date. I will never find out.

poggee81 (1) - IRELAND - JUL 17, 2017 does not count
Sweet malty lager with a strong alcohol smell. I was expecting a barley wine taste. Not too impressed but I got the can for free so I can’t complain.

Rubin77 (2596) - Brussels / Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - MAR 12, 2017
F: big, creamy, white, average retention. C: gold, clear. A: malt, caramel, hint of alcohol, fruity, corny. T: malt, metallic, cardboard, burning disturbing alcohol, hint of fruity, actually is like vodka alcohol with some other tastes, garbage but I don’t know why in bon vivant France and even in Seychelles I saw this beer tree years ago, medium body, low to medium carbonation, really bad, just for tick, 0,5l can from Carrefour hypermarket in Hazebrouck, France.

Beerhunter111 (22529) - P´Castle, GERMANY - JAN 21, 2017
50cl can. Pours clear golden colour with a mid-sized most good lasting white head. Aroma of strong malt, grainy malt, cardboard, boozy. Taste of strong sweet malt, pale malt, grains, sugar, a bit boozy, meh...

Benzai (16701) - Oirschot, THE NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS - JAN 1, 2017
Can @ home shared by Inoven. Clear golden color, medium sized white head. Smell and taste malts, sweetish, some alcohol. Hmm yeah quite boozy. Meh at best.

Inoven (936) - Oirschot, NETHERLANDS - DEC 27, 2016
Blik gedeeld met Benzai en TomHendriksen. Goudgeel helder bier met matig schuim. Weinig aroma. Smaak is zoet en fruitig. Weinig nasmaak.