overall
Brewed by Amsterdam Brewing Company
Style: Pale Lager
Toronto, Canada

RATINGS: 162   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45/5   IBU: 14   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Natural Blonde is a creamy gold lager with noticable malt flavor and a hint of hop nose.

BigfFatBeerLover81 (34) - St. Thomas, Ontario, CANADA - APR 1, 2017
If you don’t like Dutch blondes, get out. This is a TO original great on a hot day.

danmingo (25) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 19, 2010
Very impressed with this lager. Doesn’t overwhelm you with corn flavour as so many alleged premium lagers do. I’m a big fan of indepedant breweries and this beer did not disappoint.

OnBeerGal (5) - CANADA - JUL 10, 2006 does not count
A long time fav. of mine, it’s a little hoppier than I usually like them. Overall very clean and well balanced.

bluejayjoker (4) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 6, 2013 does not count
Cool, crisp, easy drinking lager. Very universal food pairings. Great for party pleasers.

TheCheshireCat (1) - Bradford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 3, 2006 does not count
I love this beer. Had it for the first time on Tap at a fine establishment downtown. Great color, Smooth taste a little on the hoppy side but it leaves very little after taste. I buy my cases right from the brewery so its always freash! If nothing else. its def worth a try

chainman (104) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 10, 2007
I’ve had this in a bottle and on draft, and I prefer the bottle. Nice light taste, corn evident but not overpowering. A nice beer for the warm weather - reminds me of the wonderful Rolling Rock, but more flavour. A lot of people deride this beer as a "macro"-style lager. True, this is a beer that does not take risks, but it has a clean taste that convinces me these guys care about their customers. Whenever I’m in the mood for something simple to enjoy, I turn to this one!

JesseM (1158) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2007
500ml bottle. Pours a nice golden colour with a sizable white head, looks carbonated, with a corny, malty aroma, which is actually pretty decent. The taste is mostly malts, corn, straw, hay, a little bread, with a small hop finish. This is actually FAR better than the low rating would have you believe. It has the nice oily mouth-feel of other beers such as Budvar, which is a huge plus for my own personal tastes. Perhaps it’s just a fresher bottle, I picked it up today because I hadn’t seen it before and I’m pretty sure my LCBO just got it in. It’s a very enjoyable brew, despite a little skunkiness, give it a break geez, there’s enough else to enjoy here.

AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - OCT 2, 2008
500ml bottle. I was suprised to find this beer was Canadian. I love Euro beer but there is one thing I love more and that is my Canadian beers. Dark gold hue on the pour as advertised with a perfect sized lasting head. With bready earth aroma. I don’t know if it just me or it tastes sort of like Olands Export with a slight pastry aftertaste. A beer that is very kind to the taste buds. GIve me more!!

Yamato (39) - Tokyo, JAPAN - JAN 4, 2015
At a pub on college street with Jun. The server recommended it as "a lager much better than Canadian". Golden color. Citrus aroma and taste. Really Hoppy. Like it. Good as a first round.

kaser (6312) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 4, 2015
Clear orange color. White head. Straw grassy flavor. Not bad. Poured from draft as part of a flight at Amsterdamn brewery.