overall
RATINGS: 3007   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Originally brewed in 1975 to commemorate Paul Revere's ride, this brew is a heavily hopped ale (Cascade hops) with a copper color and a hoppy nose.

The Friar99 (223) - Wisconsin, USA - MAY 16, 2001
Not my favorite of the Anchor line, but I can't complain....................

THE BEER BARON (275) - Wisconsin, USA - MAY 16, 2001
Hoppy. A good beer if I am in the mood for hoppy...........................

pauliefrog99 (302) - FLINT, Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2001
VERY BITTER AFTERTASTE, BUT NOT THAT BAD I MAY TRY THIS AGAIN. IT TASTED A LITTLE BETTER AS IT WARMED.

K-V-F-L (291) - LaVista, Nebraska, USA - OCT 15, 2001
I'm sure it is better on tap. Out of the bottle, the hops just seem to run away with all other flavorings. At least it tastes fresh and crisp.

tapIluv99 (41) - Plano, Texas, USA - OCT 17, 2001
Agree, the hops is most noticable. Not a favorite, but enjoyed non-the-less.

deadboi7799 (62) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2002
pretty good i just had a couple bottles of this like 2 weeks ago nice high to it

Alenightlong99 (70) - Lockport, Illinois, USA - FEB 25, 2002
A good ale that did not let me down. I wish to try more from this company.

MikeF (538) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - MAR 15, 2002
This is a great ale. A hoppy aroma and mild bitter and malty taste. A subtle sweetness in the flavor as well. I like the amount of carbonation. Very well balanced.

bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - MAY 1, 2002
Tasty and refreshing. I love the pale ale style - but this is not the best pale ale I have had - in fact, as far as pale ales go - it was pretty average.

JPDIPSO (6298) - Wauwatosa, USA - MAY 28, 2002
Amber orange color with a fairly rocky light tan head. Definitely cascade everywhere. Light smooth oily body. Very dry finish, almost juniper berry like.