Anderson Valley Summer Solstice Cerveza Crema

overall
RATINGS: 512   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
This copper colored ale is a silky, creamy dream. It’s malty, very mildly hopped, and lightly sweet, with a delicate hint of spice for that oh-so-drinkable, extra velvety flavor. A cool beer for the heat, whatever your latitude!

thehead92 (33) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 21, 2012
This beer looks great coming out of the can/bottle, but what reall gets you is the hay and grassy notes initally. It has a good creamy head that quickly goes away but leaves some nice lace. It is a medium bodied beer; I would say a little thick. good but not quite as Summery as I was expecting, definetly worth a try.

matthewpet (28) - USA - DEC 27, 2006
From the bottle... penny copper coloring with very little head. Very limited aroma, somewhat syrupy body. Sweet on the front of your tonge, with a bitter finish. Not spectacular.

ano1ridesthe19 (23) - Chico, California, USA - JUL 20, 2009
Had this in the can at The brewery. It was a good surprise for a nice clean summer beer. Very easy to drink, and it seemed to be a big hit with the disk golfers loading 6 packs into there carry bags and heading out to Anderson Valley Brewing’s disk golf course right behind the brewery!!! Cant wait to go back to Boonville and get the growler filled.

Pearhead (21) - Squirrel Hill, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 21, 2007
This beer made me say Big Ol Black..Big Ol Black Bat...Big Ol Black Bat Cack-eroni and cheese. Its good

peteydaoust (19) - - JUN 8, 2012
Drank from a can. Nice aroma with a nice frothy head coming from the top of the can. Very flavorful but the spices are not too overpowering, letting a nice malty taste doo the work. Very enjoyable!

Kevinkarpiak (18) - Massachusetts, USA - JUN 21, 2010
I’m still not sure if I like it, but it really does taste like a lager mixed with a good cream soda... I’ll have to have another

beerbobWFM (17) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 2, 2008
This is a good session beer for the summer time, nice copper color great head. It has a good biscuty aroma lots of vanilla. The flavor was very cream soda like with hints of toasty bread, good body for a summer beer. Nice and drinkable. If you aresick of wit beers and flavored hefes for summer beers try this one.

skweek (13) - College Park, Maryland, USA - JAN 30, 2009
Pours copper with an off-white head. Taste is slightly malty and very creamy, almost like you’re drinking a creamsicle (however that would work). One of my favorite beers, I wish it was year round so I could drink more of it.

BigMalt (13) - - MAR 15, 2013
The first time I had this one was at a growler station and I really loved it. It had a nice matiness and a very smooth cream-ale mouthfeel that I dug. I think bought a six pack of bottles and found myself very unimpressed with it the second time around. It was boring, flat tasting and unremarkable out of a bottle.

iamandrewgill (12) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 16, 2007
interesting cream ale- nice caramel flavor with vanilla aroma. a bit inconsistent, though- the first time I had it the mouthfeel was almost like a root beer float, but the next time it was much thinner.