RATINGS: 1141   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.46/5   SEASONAL: Winter   IBU: 6   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Each year, when people are starting to unpack their winter clothes and replenish their firewood, our tiny brewery in the coastal redwoods of Northern California makes seasonal preparations of a different kind. As the cold arrives, we release a unique beverage created to add warmth to even the coldest and darkest of winter’s days. Winter Solstice Seasonal Ale begins with a very high original gravity to create a hearty and spicy brew with a deep amber hue and a smooth finish. Anderson Valley Brewing Company wishes you the very best for the holiday season and the New Year.

MALTS:
Pale Two-Row, Crystal (40L and 80L), Munich (20L)

HOPS:
Northern Brewer, Liberty

jimmbo123 (44) - Washington, USA - JUL 21, 2009
Much like their Boont Amber Ale only even more complex and just as smooth. I don’t consider it a sweet beer some other reviews mentioned, but that’s all relative. I wish they made it year round! It’s so good I may have to lower my ratings on some of the other beers just to indicate it’s superiority!