overall
RATINGS: 225   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Our Apple Ginger cider is unlike any cider you’ve had before. The fresh ginger and apple flavors blend together for a sweet, yet slightly tart taste with a distinct ginger aroma. The result is a smooth, refreshing cider that goes down easy.

mccarltone (11) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 16, 2014
Not a big cider drinker but I like this. Subtle ginger and not too sweet. I could go for more dryness and carbonation but that’s more personal preference than anything. Very drinkable and enjoyable.

jkwood04 (5463) - Connecticut, USA - SEP 28, 2014
12oz bottle in a glass. Pours really light golden. Aroma of ginger, some apples, light tartness, and some sweetness. Flavor the same. Lighter texture. Too much ginger for me.

slowrunner77 (12895) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 23, 2014
"Well balanced apple and ginger flavors. the apple pops more like the crisp apple cider, as opposed to the dry. really nice stuff (provided you like ginger) especially on the nose. I’ll be getting more of the crisp and this...can’t remember the last time i said that for a cider."

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - SEP 21, 2014
This was poured into a pint glass and a wine glass. The same appearance in both glasses: semi-clear glossy yellow to orange color with a bubbly carbonation to be seen rising. Bubbly head rapidly dissipates. The smell had a nice sweet apple combination to the ginger - good, I expected it and it delivered. The taste was pretty much the same. There was no aftertaste but it did have a dry finish. On the palate, this one sat fairly light and was fairly sessionable. There was a certain crisp ginger spice over my tongue that seemed to detract from the carbonation, no worries but I did figure out that’s probably why the carbonation seemed to be a tad lower than most ciders I’ve had. Overall, Angry Orchard did exactly what they said they would do with this one. Are ciders actually starting to grow on me? Uh oh... damn changing palate.

stoutchap (424) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 24, 2014
An interesting cider - but I admit I am a sucker for gingers. This is all standard cider ... except with the additional aroma and taste of ginger ... which is a plus in my book.

Mep3222 (1641) - East Greenbush, New York, USA - JUL 19, 2014
Nice apple aroma with some ginger in there. Taste is apple, slightly sugary sweet with a bit of ginger. Bit low carbonation. That along with slight sugary detract, but it is a descent cider. The more I drink the sweeter it seems, and the more the lack of carbonation detracts. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

TheTopBloke (1) - - JUL 19, 2014 does not count
This is absolute crap. Too much sugar, zero alcohol, instant heartburn. If I knew it had been brewed in Cincinatti I would have assisted the store manager with throwing them in the dumpster. Don’t waste your time with the ponce reviews. This stuff is garbage!

beechner224 (1024) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - JUL 19, 2014
Bottle for my lady friend. Pours clear yellow, lots of bubbles. Aroma is strong apple, hint of spice. Taste is sweet apple, ginger in the background. Taste pretty good to me. Nice by my pool with all the bikini clad friends.

kidmartinek (5007) - austin, Texas, USA - JUN 14, 2014
Haze golden yellow color with slowly rising bubbles and a tiny white ring head. Aroma of mild ginger, soaked. Flavor is naturally sweet. Dry palate. Good beverage. High five!

RobertDale (6856) - Lansing, Kansas, USA - MAY 26, 2014
Sample at Hopfest 2014. Comes a clear, pale gold with a small white head. Aroma of fruit and spice. Taste is apple and ginger. Nice for a hot day. Not too sweet.