overall
RATINGS: 225   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Our Apple Ginger cider is unlike any cider you’ve had before. The fresh ginger and apple flavors blend together for a sweet, yet slightly tart taste with a distinct ginger aroma. The result is a smooth, refreshing cider that goes down easy.

cajuncocoa (6) - - OCT 12, 2012 does not count
Exactly what you would expect it to be. The color, aroma, and taste of tart apples. Very refreshing.

Wovenwold (1) - Hoodsport, Washington, USA - JUN 14, 2013 does not count
I’m generally more of a wine drinker than a beer drinker, but this hard cider is my new best friend!

Chickiepoo5 (8) - Texas, USA - SEP 1, 2013 does not count
Not too sweet and the ginger gives it a grown up edge to the apple flavor. Much more girly drink but I don’t hate myself for loving it.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - OCT 4, 2016
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a tulip glass. Clear color with an excellent semi-sweet apple flavor with a hint of ginger.

jerseyjohn71 (309) - Corsicana, Texas, USA - JAN 13, 2013
UPDATED: AUG 13, 2015 as a mead / beer - home brewer,,,,,,,,, this is good , crisp , bitter at first,,, then good , smooth- [great avb] LIQUID-GOLD,,,,,,,,,,,,

SudsMcDuff (8468) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 31, 2012
single outta a 5 pack .. . pours a deep caramel gold .. medium head, light lacing .. . pure apple juice and slick spot on ginger .. . pretty nice stuff, i could drink this good every now and again .. . . why this camera guy giving me a line?

cheap (6011) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 5, 2012
Sweet initial flavors are enjoyable; goodly amount of apple and the ginger level is not overly prominent. . Worried about the sugar in my tummy. Good co2 tingle with a little bit of that ice cider waxyness. Goes down way too easy. Very easy to enjoy fer sure. Yes, a fine alternative to rude ale. Yez, not bad. Perhaps a touch of alky on the finish. Very tasty, erhaps a little more real than woodchuck. Somewhat like fruity champagne.

ashleysp916 (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 5, 2013
This is my favorite of the Angry Orchard hard ciders thus far and I love the sweet yet bitter taste of the apple mixed with the ginger that this gives off. As with other apple beers, ales, and ciders, I appreciate a taste like this much more in the fall or winter simply because it reminds me of cooler temperature and fun autumn nights. And of course I love the pissed-off tree on the bottle.

hellbilly (3247) - scottsdale über alles, Arizona, USA - JUN 21, 2012
4/26/12 bottle from azwine. Bright yellow gold. No head but agro carb. A is real apple goodness,must,flowers and a nice spicy fresh ginger highlight/brightness. F is the same but very dry and spicy on the finish. Lingering sweet ginger at. Some yeast at as well. Crisp,dry refreshing and amazingly food friendly. 8/3/8/4/16

LadyRainicorn (29) - - OCT 12, 2012