overall
RATINGS: 151   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.94/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Our Cinnful Apple cider is crisp and refreshing with a spicy twist. The sweet, slightly tart apple flavor is balanced with cinnamon spice, adding a slight heat for a flavor that is truly Cinnful.

ryrpat's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
ryrpat (372) - Illinois, USA - AUG 24, 2013
Nice change of pace. Could only ever have one during a sitting. Cider is refreshing but the cinnamon addition is too much ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

yespr (45412) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - JUL 4, 2017
12 fl oz bottle. Pours clear yellow, small white head. Aroma is zesty apples and cinnamon. Juicy, sweet and citric. Lingering citric slight fruity finish. Mild lasting cinnamon note.

TaktikMTL (7798) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - FEB 3, 2017
Bouteille de 12 oz achetée chez Hannaford (Saco, ME) au coût de 1,65$. Arôme: Odeur de cannelle et de pomme. Apparence: La couleur est blonde pâle. Saveur: Goût de cannelle avec une pointe de jus de pomme. Durée moyenne de l’arrière goût. Palette: Le corps est moyen avec une texture légèrement aqueuse. Faible effervescence en bouche. Très légère présence de cannelle en arrière goût. (Rating #7268)

djd07 (14471) - Houston, Texas, USA - JAN 20, 2017
Bottle at BrewMaster’s Craft Beer Festival. Pours a hazy yellow with small white head. The aroma is cinnamon and apple skin. Thin body, cinnamon, tart apple, light crisp finish, good.

MicroGrog (367) - FT: Stale Polotmavý in Queens, New York, USA - JAN 8, 2017
Bottle from the local corner shop. Comes highly recommended by bodega cat I heard. Pint glass. Clear, crispy, pale gold body. Smell is soft, underbaked apple pie. Cinnamon is light, powdery and not overpowering. Taste is smooth, tart, sweet eating apples & powdery cinnamon. "Natural flavor" or powder, I can’t tell. Anyway, not crazy sweet, crisp carbonation, low abv, quafable, easy. A well engineered, consistent, "natural" product, I guess, if that was the aim... :/

beer_rookie (561) - Arkansas, USA - DEC 17, 2016
Aggressive pour into pint glass, about one finger white head that fizzes away quickly. Super clear. Super pale. Not at all what I expected. Head, better retention than I would expect. No lacing.

Aroma is Apple and Hot Tamales candy. I would expect Red Hots candy maybe, but no. Maybe it’s a cinnamon disc candy. Bit either way, it’s cinnamon candy and apple. Very clean. I’m surprised, I thought it would be much lighter.

Taste is Big Red gum. Gosh, there’s some sort of cinnamon candy that I taste, bit can’t place. It’s not spicy, or hot, just cinnamony. Actually, it might taste like wassail...cold. I dunno. Odd.

Mouthfeel is very light. Is there really alcohol in this? Super drinkable. Dry.

Overall, this is a weird cider, but it’s well done. I’m confused, and the cider is probably equally confused. It’s pretty good, and I’m would recommend ir, and I would buy it again. Is it Trident gum maybe? I dunno. Still, good stuff!

TheBeerGod (6216) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - DEC 17, 2016
Bottle. Translucent straw yellow with spotty bubbles on the edge of the glass. Aroma is cinnamon apple and is reminiscent of an apple pie. Taste is cinnamon and apple juice with candied apple and hints of apple pie. Body is light and sticky with faint carbonation. Dry finish. Ends with more apple pie, cinnamon, and apple juice.

JPDIPSO (6223) - Wauwatosa, USA - SEP 28, 2016
Very pale straw color. Hints of apples skins and cinnamon bark in the scent. Earthy to meaty in aroma. Earthy start with a bit of iron. Flavor picks up a bit in the middle with more traditional cinnamon and light apple flavors. Dry finish. Odd stuff to me. I like the end much better than beginning, but it takes some work to get past the start. 1/15

Intricate08 (51) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 1, 2016
To preface, I (unfairly) don’t care much for cinnamon cider, or things of that nature. That being said, the aroma is really complex and very good. Oak, cinnamon, a touch of wood, very warm scent. Taste is a bit artificial, hard to pick up much apple honestly. A healthy dose of cinnamon drowns it out. Heavy on the palate, and rather sharp. Can’t say I’d recommend even for cinnamon-fans.

fordest (2470) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - FEB 23, 2016
Bottle shared with friends at a 2016 New Year’s party. Not a huge fan of this fad, but this one was interesting with the Cinnamon aspects.

Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 19, 2016
Crisp and nice. A little sweet but fine. NIce shape and aroma. Not much hints of industrial annoyances.