overall
RATINGS: 151   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.94/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Our Cinnful Apple cider is crisp and refreshing with a spicy twist. The sweet, slightly tart apple flavor is balanced with cinnamon spice, adding a slight heat for a flavor that is truly Cinnful.

wwe (1) - - JAN 19, 2014 does not count
the taste is to die for aroma is great i recommend it for diehard hard cider fans i always drink this on holidays

kamakazietom (1) - - JAN 18, 2015 does not count
We love this gluten free cider. My future wife and I had to drive all over to find a beer distributer that carried this in cases and we stocked up when we did.

kyledkroening (3) - Yorkville, Illinois, USA - AUG 18, 2013 does not count
Very solid addition to the Angry Orchard line up! A hint of cinnamon. May be even better served warm/hot !

GTKZ (1) - - APR 10, 2015 does not count
I love this cider. It’s not too bitter, not too sweet. The cinnamon adds a lot of flavor without burning. It’s delicious and fun.

RJ815 (16) - Florida, USA - OCT 29, 2013
I already reasonably enjoyed Angry Orchard’s Traditional Dry Hard Cider, but I found this seasonal variety even more to my liking. It’s less bittersweet and more just straight up sweet, with the cinnamon providing a very nice extra kick of flavor and aroma on top of an already good base. Delightful and recommended.

mandylee (50) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 31, 2013
Great cinnamon flavor for a cider. Great light color & autumn cinnamon aroma. Not one I would want all the time or after other ciders, but its a great treat!!

kidmartinek (4999) - austin, Texas, USA - JUN 14, 2014
Best aroma memories ever. Fishy. Dank golden haze. Look for a bubble. Natural cinnamon and apple flavor. Dryish. Easy love.

JaBier (7973) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - AUG 8, 2013
Bottle given to me by my brother. Clear yellow to gold in color with a thin white head. Aroma of apple sweetness and very light spice; not picking up as much cinnamon as I was expecting. Sweet apple flavor with a nice cinnamon character before a tart apple finish.

Butters (4059) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - SEP 28, 2013
Clear golden yellow pour with almost no head. Best cinnamon nose i’ve ever smelled. Kinda like a fireball candy. Flavor balances the cinnamon heat with sweet/tart apple. Not sure it that flavor combo really works for me, but it sure is interesting. Not quite as good as the ginger variety, but this is pretty damn good.

DarkSong (380) - Dacula, Georgia, USA - JAN 27, 2014
It pours a golden color with minimal carbonation. It has a very nice cinnamon aroma with apple. It has a very nice tart apple taste with cinnamon in the aftertaste. This is my first angry orchard cider and I like it. Another wonderful drink from this brewery.