overall
RATINGS: 505   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.

lb4lb (2629) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUN 13, 2014
Pours golden. light color. Smell is strongly of sweet apple juice. Taste is similar with sweet apples, very juicy. Not dry, but slightly tart at least to balance a tiny bit. Light carbonation. On the sweeter side of ciders but it is still tasty. Pretty good.

UXO (1896) - CANADA - JUN 5, 2014
I don’t know how to rate this. It’s apple juice. No, really. There’s absolutely nothing in the aroma or the flavour except apple juice. Flat as a board and zero alcohol. If it’s really 5%, it’s a 5% you could give your kids on the sly. I’m not exaggerating when I say it tastes like apple juice and nothing more or less. And I honestly can’t say whether that’s good or bad. It’s sweet - really sweet - but not sickly, because (as I may have mentioned) it tastes like apple juice. Hell if I know. It sure as hell ain’t "crisp", but it ain’t _bad_, either.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUN 1, 2014
Reviewed from notes. Yeah, I know its a cider. Sigh, well, tickers gotta tick. Here we go. I poured this into a pint glass. The appearance was a fairly clean amber color with a vast array of carbonated bubbles rising at a rapid pace. There was no head and there was no lacing. The smell was pure alcoholic cidery apple-ness. The taste was exactly the same with a long apple flavoring in the aftertaste. On the palate, it sat fairly light and showed a great deal of sessionability about it. Overall, well, its a hard cider and its on a beer website, sigh, well, its nice to tick, but yeah, I probably wouldn’t have it again.

Tengu (1) - Warner Robins, Georgia, USA - MAY 28, 2014 does not count
I love this brew,it’s a refreshing taste,from my normal brew(budweiser) it has a natural sweetness to it from the crisp apples. The flavor explodes in your mouth in that first sip.

ohpooratlas (52) - USA - MAY 25, 2014
Bottle poured. Golden color, lightly carbonated. Tart apple aroma and light body. Very tart apple taste. A little too sweet for my tastes, but a decent cider.

ChainGangGuy (4920) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - MAY 25, 2014
This was my first foray with the Angry O brand of ciders. With a soda-like carbonation and sharp sweetness (a bit too much for my tastes), it’s boozed up apple juice in a glass. I’m not racing out of my door to try the rest of the brand just yet.

conway (2210) - - MAY 24, 2014
Bottle. Pale clear gold with no head. Aroma is sweet apple juice. Taste follows suit. Very sugary. Little carb, slightly sticky with a medium finish. Pretty enjoyable actually.

Ironicmedic (77) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 23, 2014
Drank from bottle, Crisp apple aroma almost apple juice taste with very little alcohol taste. Not a bad cider.

SlimHabib (484) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - MAY 23, 2014
Bottle pour. Clear golden, no head but very carbonated. Strong apple aroma. Light body. Initial sweet taste that progresses to a crisp apple flavor. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Jesterdeal (1985) - Marlton, New Jersey, USA - MAY 18, 2014
On tap at Harpers. Aroma is Motts apple juice. Pours golden with no head and very light carbonation. Taste is apple juice...just apple juice. Just as sweet at apple juice and the same exact taste as a box of apple juice. If you are in the mood for apple juice, then this is your cider. A little sweet but I could probably knock a couple of these back.