overall
RATINGS: 539   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.

zoelester (23) - Stockbridge, Georgia, USA - DEC 12, 2013
I really enjoyed this cider! The appearance is great and tastes amazing. I highly recommend.

Sickboy92 (2) - Midwest City, Oklahoma, USA - DEC 10, 2013 does not count
This is my favorite cider. It’s very, very easy to drink. It’s almost like drinking apple juice. Very sweet flavor with a bit of tang. It has a beer-like texture to it to me. Theres a little carbonation in it from what I can tell. My loyalties are with this one. If you’re going to eat with this one, I suggest bacon pizza.

illidurit (2341) - San Francisco, California, USA - DEC 8, 2013
Candied green apple, apple juice, generic profile, slight tartness, mostly sweet.

Eberndt (235) - - DEC 6, 2013
Not the best cider. Very sweet and just tastes like carbonated apple juice and a bit musty.

Christpuncher (3135) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 2, 2013
Horrible horrible beer. Tastes like carbonated apple juice. Pour a light yellow in color and has an apple tasting Finish Too sweet for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Rperez (263) - Florida, USA - NOV 29, 2013
This is a very nice and crisp cider, my low rating is more indicative of my dislike if cider than of the beer itself ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Foxbush (2029) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 28, 2013
12 oz Bottle. Poured a clear gold color with no head. Some sweet apple on the nose. Taste of crisp apple as advertised. Clean taste with some sweetness and tartness. Medium body with soft carbonation. This is nice beverage. I will try with some more carbonatipon next tme. A very drinkable cider. This is my first rated cider. I have visited Bold Rock in VA.

brewbattles (40) - - NOV 27, 2013
We did a blind taste test with this cider and 4 other ciders to objectively determine which one is best. The other ciders were: Woodchuck, Angry Orchard, ACE, Hornsby’s, and Strongbow. You can check it out here: http://youtu.be/Dk02pKd09Q8

kramer (6682) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2013
Bottle. Pours a clear pale straw body under a minimal fizzy white head that vanished quickly. The nose is bright and sweet apples with a little bit of a Granny Smith quality to it, some light skins. The flavor is a bit brighter and sweeter than the Traditional Dry version. Seems like more green apple flavors than red. Finishes very juicy with just a bit of light acidity. Light bodied and fizzy with a fairly long lingering finish. Decent, but I can’t really get into cider that much.

MarkSachon (1023) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 20, 2013
12 oz bottle from the sampler case. Pleasant overall and very refreshing. Crisp indeed!