overall
RATINGS: 508   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.

Bamaboy1975 (248) - Suffolk, Virginia, USA - MAY 11, 2013
I rated this a bit higher than I thought I would but it does what it is trying to do really well. Very sweet for a cider but its the crisp apple version and it does do that flavor very well. A bit too sweet almost though. Split one or have it spiked with some whiskey to really make things interesting. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Cybercat (6343) - Georgia, USA - MAY 10, 2013
Comes out of the tap a luscious golden amber - not much head, but this is a cider. Strong, crisp aroma announces that this is indeed a bold hard cider. Flavor fills the mouth with sweet apple but has an edge that lets you know ths ain’t no apple juice! Firm, smooth texture has a good tingle to it, and leaves a slightly sour apple juice with a little alcohol finish. Sweetness and tartness nicely balance for the best apple cider I’ve ever had.

alobar (3970) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 3, 2013
Clear pale yellow color with no head. Apple aroma with a sweet apple flavor. Very tasty and crisp.

anders37 (27658) - Malmö, SWEDEN - MAY 1, 2013
Draft @ Yard House, San Diego, CA. Pours a pale yellow color with no head. Has a fruity fresh crisp apple aroma. Sweetish fruity spicy apple flavor. Has a sweetish fresh crisp apple finish.

jmcgavin12 (492) - Madison, USA - APR 30, 2013

jimdoggritch (3) - Colorado, USA - APR 27, 2013 does not count
Very drinkable with Fireball whisky shot added. Refreshing taste, no overpowering sweetness

jmikolich (1486) - North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA - APR 22, 2013
Hmm saw Ohio on the menu and was fooled into knowing this was a BBC, taste is sweet apple then the tartness comes through, no head just cider

Aerobabe71688 (1) - Florida, USA - APR 13, 2013 does not count
Great hard cider!! Addiction is what I would call it. It has a great taste with out a harsh apple flavor. The flavor is there but it’s more like spiked apple cider . I love it!!

obxdude10 (2392) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 11, 2013
I sampled this out of a can (if I remember correctly) at CBP in Philly. This was basically spiked apple juice. The flavors were way too sweet for my liking, but you’d have to expect that from a drink that is advertising apple. I would up the ABV on this sucker to around 8 and then re-introduce it to the market. It may catch on a little better.

georgekillian (344) - Alabama, USA - APR 6, 2013
Smells very much like an actual cider. Very sweet and acidic finish. Would be a decent fall cider if you had to choose one. Not a big fan of cider’s but this one is worth trying