overall
RATINGS: 539   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.

BrettMagzz (1) - Massachusetts, USA - FEB 15, 2012 does not count
Best hard cider out there in my opinion. Clear, crisp, sweet yet dry. Really is not a true "beer" in fairness but very refreshing if looking for something different.

savejoseph (2) - Hollywood, Florida, USA - JAN 22, 2013 does not count
Clean crisp taste. Almost like drinking apple juice with some carbonation. My favorite apple cider so far.

racecarr98 (42) - Illinois, USA - MAR 16, 2013
This is a refreshing experience from the normal apple beers. Even my wife likes it, and it’s gluten free to boot.

mei62 (1) - - MAR 22, 2013 does not count
Great tasting hard cider. Nice taste of apple. Not too sweet and not too bitter either.

alexandragrace (2) - - AUG 1, 2016 does not count
Very sweet, like a jolly rancher - in a good way. Yum! Very drinkable.

Brewmeister68 (1) - Export, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 24, 2017 does not count
I love this beverage! Its pure refreshment! I love the crisp apple taste.

vinceinusa (1) - Buckeye, Arizona, USA - JUL 1, 2016 does not count
Sweet light and fruity with just enough alcohol to give it a bite. But what really makes this worthwhile is how refreshing it is on a hot day. A cold Angry Orchard Crisp Apple is exactly what the doctor should order.

jayzz (481) - Illinois, USA - FEB 7, 2014
I love the ciders and this one does not disappoint. Smells like an apple and tastes like apple cider. I can’t even tell it has alcohol in it.

gablett (2) - - MAY 12, 2014 does not count
This is my favorite hard cider. Not too sweet, not too dry. Absolutely fantastic on draft. Smells great, looks great in a glass. Just a great overall summer drink.

Tengu (1) - Warner Robins, Georgia, USA - MAY 28, 2014 does not count
I love this brew,it’s a refreshing taste,from my normal brew(budweiser) it has a natural sweetness to it from the crisp apples. The flavor explodes in your mouth in that first sip.