overall
RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.99/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This cider has tropical notes from the elderflower balanced by a fresh, bright, fruity flavor reminiscent of lychee, pears, and citrus. This flower compliments the crisp apple flavor resulting in a balanced sweetness that brings the fruit and flower together.

WilliamFaulk (1) - - JUN 28, 2016 does not count
I am in love with this. It is one of my favorite beverages to date would love for it to be available all the timw

deanls (19) - Eureka, USA - JUL 6, 2014
I don’t usually like ciders but, you must try this seasonal cider. My wife loves it. Great summer cider.

ohpooratlas (52) - USA - MAY 23, 2014
Bottle pour. Golden and very carbonated. Floral aroma. Pops on tongue from carbonation. Silky smooth. Sweet with noticeable elderberry taste.

Natteedee (3) - - JUL 27, 2014 does not count
This is hands down one of my favorite seasonal ciders. Not too sweet, not syrupy. Refreshing and exotic. A little floral, but doesn’t have that perfume flavor that a lot of florals do. The aftertaste is the best part about this cider. Delicious.