AtronSeige (1790) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - APR 6, 2015
Aroma: Medium sweetness, caramel. Medium hops, floral, berries.
Appearance: Hazy, burnt gold body. Medium, off-white head. Good retention.
Flavour: Medium-low malty, bready. Light bitterness, light sweetness. Medium-light hops, berries, oranges. Dry finish with lingering hops (grassy), light bitterness.
Mouthfeel: Medium-light body. Medium carbonation, smooth.
Overall: Easy drinking, good flavours and aromas.
500 ml bottle, poured. Thanks Andre!
MrJamesMcEwan (252) - SCOTLAND - JUN 23, 2015
* Bottle. Pours gold, hazy, with a white head.
* Aroma is light fresh floral hop, fresh grass & grapefruit.
* Palate is light bitter, slightly sour, medium carbonation, very fine bubbles.
* Taste is medium sweet, citrus fruit, slight grass & honey.
* Finish is sweet, slightly dry & refreshing.
* Overall medium sweet, citrus fruit, slight grass & honey. dwyerpg (6498) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 17, 2006
My nose is a little stuffed so I can’t really smell this. Much better than I expected. More like an easy APA than most blondes, because it seems hoppier than malty. I could definitely drink this frequently and as a session beer. jtclockwork (17655) - , New Jersey, USA - MAY 3, 2010
Nice orange amber pour. Nose is sweet citrus and grass. Taste is earthy citrus malt. Rated 2/26/05 Filipbeer (165) - - AUG 26, 2013
Golden beer with white and not very long head. Very nice and curious: orange and chocolate aroma. Also some hoppy and spicy notes. In mouth light flavor (orange peel), medium body, bitter taste and dry finish. Low carbonation. Quite nice beer despite a too light flavor. Amazing aroma.
LarsHolmer (113) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - OCT 3, 2003
Nothing wrong with this one but I prefer a darker colour in my ale.Fruity but dry in the finish.