Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89/5   EST. CALORIES: 198   ABV: 6.6%
Blueberry Belgian Pale Ale

Most RecentTicked By

chrisTINI (1) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 19, 2014 does not count
Tried this at West Loop Craft Beer Fest and it’s still on my mind. I thought it was a great fruit beer, refreshing but not too sweet.

DrnkMcDermott (3130) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - MAY 28, 2014
UPDATED: MAY 31, 2014 Draft at Atlas. Mild fruity nose, a thin coating of foam over a cloudy gold beer. Taste has blueberries represented by a slight tartness, matched by citrusy hops. Tart and bitterness work together to keep the sweetness in check. …I see by my personal info that this is my 100th fruit beer rating. Hooray?

troyc (2869) - Illinois, USA - MAY 7, 2014
[Tap] Pours an amber color with a small white head. Heavy hop nose with lighter amounts of light fruits and some funk. Taste is of astringent grains, bitter resinous hops, orange peel, green apple, light fruits and yeast notes. Decent body. The hop varieties seemed a little too potent for the style.