RATINGS: 18   MEAN: 3.08/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Oregon has a state flag, song, flower, and this my friends is our nomination for a state cider. A dark hue of purple fills the glass as we took zero short-cuts with this fine blend of Oregon Black Berries and Elderberries. The tartness of the blackberries is rounded out by the complex characteristics of the elderberries. Filled with tannins the cider leaves a delightful dry and rich finish that red wine lovers will especially enjoy. Cheers to Oregon berries.

• Locate Sellers

mrdrock (30) - - SEP 23, 2017
Light alcohol aroma Small head that dissipates quickly Dark magenta/purple color Bitter sweet apple taste Lingering berry bitter aftertaste ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

milosucka (1) - Bend, Oregon, USA - FEB 22, 2017 does not count
My very first and one of my favorite ciders! The rich, deep purple reminds me of juicy blackberries picked fresh off the vine. The aroma sweet, taste even better, with a bold and unique taste that has yet to be matched! Refreshing on a hot summer day and still lovable on a cold winter evening, this cider is by far one of the best. I am shocked at the less than glowing reviews! I know friends, family, enemies, dogs, cats, and everyone in between loves this cider.

AllGrainMac (1) - California, USA - DEC 13, 2016 does not count
On tap at Sun Mountain Fun Center in Bend so it’s probably fresh. Tasted like weak grape Cool-Aid and vinegar. I felt sorry for my gluten free friend because it’s all she could drink there.

douglas88 (9889) - Portland, Oregon, USA - NOV 24, 2016
Bottle at the Zoo. Pours a reddish purple color with a bit of bubbles. A big sugary sweet berry nose. The flavor is also more sweet berries, pretty flavorful. Not exactly my favorite cider. OK.

boisebeerguy (237) - boise, Idaho, USA - JUN 28, 2016
On tap at the cidery. I was very impressed with this cider. Blackberry went very well with the base cider. Not overly tart and well balanced.

maekchu (4202) - Hirakata, JAPAN - MAY 29, 2016
Bottle. Thanks, Nate. Big blackberry nose, sweet and a little sugary, maybe some small citrus note. Very pretty clear deep purple/red color. Light tart beeries, sweet and very fresh. Thins a bit in late mid palate, and then fizzes up with more sweetness in finish. Thin-medium body. Very pleasant stuff.

beastiefan2k (4268) - HdG (past: NYC, KS, Rain City), Maryland, USA - APR 22, 2016
Clear 22oz bottle shared by Diceman. This bottle reminds me of those fruit flavored malt likkas. But it’s really just a sweet juice. At least I I like artificial blackberry flavor. Drink for junior high school girls.

IndianaRed (5272) - Boise, Idaho, USA - APR 13, 2016
On tap at Growler Guys Hazy deep red with a thin pink ring . Big sweet berry aromas and flavors. A bit sweet but lots of berry flavor A bit like the smuckers pancake syrup my grandma used to have.

BuckeyeBoy (9322) - Boise, Idaho, USA - APR 13, 2016
On tap at growler guys meridian. pours out a a purple maroon topped with a small head pink head. nose is sweet raspberry jam and a little tartness. Taste is more of the raspberry jam sweetness with an odd cherry syrup.

altonbrownd (5897) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - FEB 13, 2016
Bottle from Portland supermarket. Purpleish body with prickly head. Nose is blackberries, floral. Taste is sweet, blackberries and tart. Grainy finish.