overall

RATINGS: 134   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.42/5   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%
Flavor swoops in (cue EAGLE SCREAM), grabs you by the face and flies you through the hop rainbow. At the peak of the ride it swoops back to earth and gently drops you back on your bar stool where you are refreshed, excited and ready to ride again. It’s hoppy, bold and American. More bitter than a Cleveland Cavs Fan.
Hops: Summit, Columbus, Centennial, Amarillo
Malts: Pils, C-40, C-60, Wheat
Yeast: American Ale

abitadude (15) - Louisiana, USA - AUG 2, 2011
Amazingly Smooth IPA. This is my first Austin Beerworks brew and I’m definitely impressed. It is super light and fresh in the mouth and has a beautiful hoppy smell with a refreshingly smooth taste. Super smooth amazing session beer.

PlinyTheMiddle (12) - Texas, USA - AUG 30, 2011
I met one of the brewery owners at Caffe Medici and he convinced me to try his beers. Now I want to kiss him. When I popped open the can, it was like someone threw a grapefruit at my face. In a good way. As I poured the beer into a pint glass, I noticed more of a sweet citrus smell and maybe even some pine. I think most IPAs smell much better than they taste, but this one delivers on both fronts. Like the aroma suggested, I tasted a lot of sweet citrus and pine. Lots of flavor but really drinkable. There was not a sweet or bitter aftertaste with this beer. I really like the clean finish. Will by more. Thanks for convincing me!

HopDropandRoll (6) - - AUG 27, 2011 does not count
Forgetting the fact that it comes in a can, this is the best IPA in Texas. And it comes in a can! Great citrus/floral aroma, almost perfect balance and really clean flavors. Damn good beer.

George999 (481) - Colorado, USA - FEB 12, 2015
Pour from tap is clear and a medium amber color, aroma is citrus and hops, taste is hops with a citrus and slight vanilla or toffee nut flavor, great week balanced IPA

docsteigs (542) - Texas, USA - JUL 20, 2013
Lean and mean IPA. Great pour with nose of hops on the floral-flower side. Taste is very well balanced with pleasant dry finish. Great IPA.