overall
RATINGS: 851   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.84/5   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%
Lupulin Rapture Incarnate! As fervent devotees of hops, we found ourselves on a quest to create a transcendental IPA capable of quenching our voracious lupulin desires. Our mantra became unity of bitterness, hop flavor and aroma. Enlightened, duganA IPA was born: A brutally bitter, dank, piney and resinous ale designed for those seeking a divine hop experience.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
PlinyDad1952 (112) - - MAY 12, 2015
UH; OH LET ME TELL YOU IM SICK AN TIRED OF F THESE WEEK ASS DUBBEL IPAS THAT DONT EVEN DO THEYRE OWN HOPS. I LET ME TELL YOU SOME BACK=STORY TO MY LIFE AS A CRAFT BEERS COONEISSUEURE? I USE TO DRINK BUD LITE ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES I STILL DRINK BUD LITE NOW ABOT TEN YEAR AGO I HAD SIRRA NEVADA THEN ABOUT THREE YEAR AGO I HAD PLINY. MY LIFE IS HA NEVER THE SAME ANYMORE. PLINY CAME DOWN FROM HEVAN TO SHOW ME THE TRUE LITE OF GLORYOS HOPS. SINCE THAT TIME I REALIZE THAT ALL THESE OTHER BREWERYS ARE MAKING BEERS WITH NOT ENOUFGH HOPS!! I WAS DRINKING DUGANE MY FRIENDS TELL ME THAT THIS ONE DOING OFF WELL FLAVERS SO I . BUTT WHEN I MY FRIEND OPEN THIS BOTTLE HE POUR ME 2 SIPS INTO MY GLASS. EVFERYONE WAS TAKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LIKE THE HOPS AND HOPS AND CRAP. THEY DO NOT KNOW. TGHE TRUTH IS THAT AVERY IS TRYIN TO MAKE A PLINY AND FAILING MIESARABELEY. I CANT NOT SMEL THE HOPS. I WOULD GUESS MAYBEE 120 IBU WHICH ALL TRUE BELIEFRS NOW IS WEEK. IF A BEER IS NOT 200+++ IBU THEN IF ITS ipa THEN WHY DRINK IT. I UNDERSTAND SOME SESSHIONS SOMETIMES, BUT DONT CHARGE ME 8 DOLLARS FOR iPA AND NOT GIVE TO ME 200+++++ IBU.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
shigadeyo (3704) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 17, 2015
Wow, I can?t believe I?ve never rated this... Candi sugar, brown sugar, citrusy hops. Deep gold color, clean complexion. Malty and more sweet than hoppy, orangey citrus, a bit of bubblegum; alcohol fairly hidden considering the alcohol. Medium to medium full, smooth. Seems like this might be the precursor to the new IPA/Trippels that seem to be all the rage now.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
hman43 (1429) - Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA - APR 3, 2015
It pours a cloudy golden orange with an off white head that leaves considerable lacing. It has aromas of dried fruit and caramel. It has a sweet taste that features caramel, dried fruit, and some citrus. It is bitter on the palate, but not overwhelmingly.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
DuffMan (10048) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - APR 2, 2015
Bottle. Dirty straw coloured body, lasting off white head. Piney hops with earthy undertones, straw like malts, long bitter finish. A bit rough in the finish. Not something I could drink a lot of.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
tsd08460 (1061) - Marshall, Virginia, USA - MAR 15, 2015
UPDATED: JUN 7, 2016 Bought at Whole Foods Market Fair Lakes Aroma: mango, spruce, Appearance: golden, clear, tan foam, Taste: medium sweetness, medium bitterness, Palate: full body, creamy, average carbonation, bitter fnish

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
bubblehouse (1459) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - MAR 10, 2015
Just didnt like it much. Funky nose and taste. Maybe it is just due to the cold that I have.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
JFParnell (69) - Washington, USA - FEB 27, 2015
This is one of my favorite Imperial IPAs. No bitter or grapefruit aftertaste, which is a major requirement. Not quite as good as Omegatex, or Ruin Ten, but definitely worth a bottle or two when they go into production.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
jjgmd (2107) - Coral Springs, Florida, USA - FEB 21, 2015
On tap at Brass Tap with Audrie, pours a light gold color with s nice head. Nose is hoppy. Taste is deep pine and resin with a good amounting bitterness. Finished in the same tadting notes , with a moderately long bitter finish. Quaff Score 7 / 10

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
blackmetal (223) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 16, 2015
Bold hoppy bitterness mixed with nice fruit notes. Nice creamy taste, very nicely balanced.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
SlimHabib (452) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - FEB 8, 2015
Bottle pour. Cloudy golden with large off white head and good lacing. Citrus, grapefruit, and light pine aroma. Creamy medium body. Pine, grass and a light bitter aftertaste.