overall
RATINGS: 815   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04/5   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
We believe in Karma. We suspect most of you do, too. It truly is a global concept. Very simply put, "you get what you give." Inspired by this principle and the wonderful farmhouse and pale ales of Belgium, we’ve created Karma Ale, a decidedly fruity and estery ale, intricate in body and nose, all driven by a unique Belgian yeast strain. Remember, good things DO happen to good people. Here’s to being good!

AWMiller (512) - Mansfield, Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2011
This brew poured up a clear, dark copper colored body with a creamy off-white colored head with good retention and amazing lazing. Aromas of peppery spices, dark fruits (plums, raisins), and bread dough. Flavors of caramel, toasted malts, and a light hint of citrusy hops. Medium-bodied with a crisp, refreshing finish with a nice caramel flavor lingering about.

jpieper (15) - Broomfied, Colorado, USA - JUL 12, 2010
Great easy drinking beer, particularly for the summer. Nice full body and lots of sweet flavor sort of like a cider. I doubt I would drink this year round, but its perfect on a hot day. My girlfriend loves this beer as well, probably because its so fruity.

Urbanhermit (21) - Texas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
Love this beer! Highly quaffable. Color good. Mouthfeel good. Taste really good. Solid. Would buy more. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Cybercat (6155) - Georgia, USA - MAR 31, 2007
On tap, this comes out a lovely honey-golden color with a nice head. Aroma has fruity hints. Excellent flavor provides undertones of fruitiness, and is hoppy but not bitter though it has a bit of a nip. This ale is very smooth and a pleasure to drink.

PigMine (42) - San Angelo, Texas, USA - JUL 24, 2014
UPDATED: JUL 29, 2014 For an Avery I’m dismayed at the reviews. My guess is most people haven’t explored farmhouse or sours. It exhibits the wild yeast as well as any sour or farmhouse I’ve had, yet it is very tame and not vinegar. It will, however bite your tongue and make you pucker up some. I love it, and I really suggest testing all the farmhouse and sours this time of year. I had a dogfish that sizzled it was so tart, the Peche. Oh enjoy the brew friends, its a mind full.

Pinnhead (93) - New Jersey, USA - NOV 17, 2005
nicely heavy and not overly sweet. great body and goes very nicely with almost any meal.

garrison (812) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - OCT 31, 2006
From a 12 ounce bottle purchased at "Keller’s IGA" - smelled like fermenting gim-shi, tastes wonderful (but not a lot of deepth). A damn good beer.